5'4" - 35lb loss progress after 2nd child

Options
I started getting serious about my health in early May 2012, I joined a Biggest Loser Challenge at my gym. It's been a MAJOR overhaul of my eating and fitness activities but the results are showing both inside and out! I appreciate the great support I receive and give to my MFP friends and am excited to see where this journey will end up!!!

[img]http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae131/free2hope/SJ Biggest Loser/July30-ProgressComparison.jpg[/img]

WIth the birth of my second child just 18 months after my first, I thought a tummy tuck was definately in my future. Now I'm not sure, but it's nice to know that it's "optional".

all the best everyone, me.

Replies

• PDLUCKY
    PDLUCKY Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • SharonReitsma
    SharonReitsma Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    edited to fix links :)
  • Meloyelo2010
    Meloyelo2010 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! I'm super proud of you!
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing for 3 months! What have you been doing? Congrats!!
  • Sarah_thefatmom
    Options
    WOW amazing job in just 3 months!!!!
  • HotelWife
    HotelWife Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great work!! That is amazing and you look wonderful.
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look great, well done! :)
  • Meloyelo2010
    Meloyelo2010 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Tell us your workouts!?!
  • ItsSamantha
    ItsSamantha Posts: 127
    Options
    U look awesome.Congrats on ur weight loss!
  • Lo39
    Lo39 Posts: 17
    Options
    You look great, Awesome job!
  • SharonReitsma
    SharonReitsma Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!

This is a rough schedule of my workouts...
    2x a week - Trainer Led Small Groups. Focus on plyometrics, interval style.
    1x a week - ice hockey game
    1-2x a week - group Zumba or kickboxing class
    1x a week - my own workout based on trainer workout. (ie: 20 min run, 4 rounds with bumbells of 20 squat jumps, shoulder press, bicep curls while wall sit, spider pushups, v-ups, rows while wall sit, then 15 minutes of stationary bike).

Foodwise, I have a 1200 cal per day target. My trainer/nutritionist reviews my food journal every week so I've gotten away from most processed, high glycemic index fluffy foods as she's made notes and suggested alternatives for me. Beverages are mainly water and almond milk. I've learded to cook low sodium and changed my tastes.

for me the "knowing what to do" has always been easy. it's the actual DOING and KEEP DOING that gets me. MFP and my trainer program keep me accountable. that's what's working and my 'secret'.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!