A new me!!! W/pics

Options
I have been on MFP for about a year and a half. My ticker says 52 pounds lost, I am down over 20 inches all over my body, from a size 28, now into 14/16 tops and almost in some 16 pants, my 18's are getting lose. I have been in a plateau of weight loss for what seems like forever, but I think I am finally getting out of it by changing up my eating and some of my work outs. Even though at times I think I should have lost more weight by now, I think of all that I have gained. I have a completely new life! I have more 5K t-shirts in my closet then regular ones, I have completed 7 different 5K's, a 10K, a sprint triathlon and will start training for a half marathon soon. I love sweating and work out clothes more than I could ever imagine. I LOVE for my picture to be taken now, just so I can smile and say WOW, look how far I have come. My kids love the healthier lifestyle, my oldest saying he can't wait to run 5K's just like his mom. I had the courage to leave a troubled marriage, fall in love with myself and enjoy this new life I have created. I found confidence that I never knew existed deep inside of me. I am stronger now, I see definition in my legs, arms and I see BONES!!!! I can run with my kids, play tag and wrestle around and not feel like I am dying. The life I had before, I was simply existing! NOW I am actually LIVING!!!! Yes, I have had days, weeks and even a few months that my food choices were horrible but I still hit the gym. I have taken short breaks from the gym, I have had times I didn't want to work out! But I am still here, I am still getting stronger and sticking to this. I will see this complete transformation through. I WILL NOT STOP! I will NEVER EVER go back to the woman I once was! Thank you to all of my MFP friends and family that have been on this journey! You make this so much easier!

727-1.jpg

Replies

• xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • Deidre33
    Deidre33 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    u look great!!! good job
  • Kluiver
    Kluiver Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss. I too have hit a plateau, but I feel like I'm slowly breaking it.

BTW, you're new pic doesn't do you justice! I can barely see you!
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic outlook and a great transformation! You must feel so proud of yourself! Congrats. :)
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    You are a gorgous woman inside and out, it's just now everyone can see it!! Keep it up Momma and you'll never regret it. <3 u!!
  • ThomasFMendiola
    ThomasFMendiola Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You should be proud of yourself!
  • chimpy_chimp
    chimpy_chimp Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great.
  • candy_mcswole
    candy_mcswole Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations girl, you keep doing your thing! You look great!!
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Awesome job !!!
  • fleazo
    fleazo Posts: 2
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Keep it up. Wish I could do as good.
  • tanyakins2001
    Options
    Wow you look great, definitely like a different person. Keep up the good work :-)
  • vegasmari
    vegasmari Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look soooooo good. Super Cute!!! :)
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • ColletteNicole
    ColletteNicole Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    you look AWESOME!! great job!!
  • kimmerkay
    kimmerkay Posts: 110
    Options
    You look amazing! :smile:
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look amazing!
  • sspscott
    sspscott Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Oh my god! Your story is so unbelievable! And you have made unbelievable changes! Congratulations on your transformation!

You are a true inspiration!
  • arraggh
    arraggh Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! real inspiration well done :)
  • brickhouse76
    brickhouse76 Posts: 146
    Options
    Simply gorgeous!
  • zasae
    zasae Posts: 30
    Options
    Congratulations ! You look like a brand new person and alot happier !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!