Potty Talk- G rated ways to explain bodily functions

Options
I thought this would be fun. My 12 yr old son inspired me. Here are some Nick-isms. Enjoy!

"Sorry, I had to yell at my shoes!"- Mom I threw up.
" I have to go see the great white round one."- I'm going to the bathroom
" I'm going to go make some brownies and lemonade." - I have to go #1 and #2
:laugh:

Replies

• ZumbaLin
    ZumbaLin Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    How funny!!! When I started working as a CNA at an extended care facility I could have used them:-) No seriously, if we didn't stick with the basics some just didn't know what we were talking about.
    I always tell our dad he needs to make a pit stop:-)
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    On a related subject, a friend with a BUNCH of young kids said he would be in the poorhouse just from his water bill alone. He taught the kids a system of when and when not to flush...If its yellow let it mellow, if its brown flush it down.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    My ex used to say he was droppin the kids off at the pool. My brother announces the turtle head is pokin out beforehe heads to the bathroom.
  • jsukhan
    jsukhan Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    On a related subject, a friend with a BUNCH of young kids said he would be in the poorhouse just from his water bill alone. He taught the kids a system of when and when not to flush...If its yellow let it mellow, if its brown flush it down.

Urine still creates stains though. Nasty.
  • katiekrusher
    katiekrusher Posts: 143
    Options
    Haha "yell at my shoes" Thats a good one!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I never liked the word "poop"...just never liked it. I used to babysit for a teacher and she would refer to her kids poop as "making a boat". I always thought that was kinda cute. So when I had my son, thats what I did. My son picked up on it and did the same. My daughter, too. For peeing, it was just the general, "have to go potty". For poop, it was, "I have to make a boat."
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    From when i was in the Marines

I have to blow mud.
    after someone farted loud we would always yell keep talking sir we will find you.
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    "drop some boys off at the lake"

"take the Browns to the Super Bowl"

"drop a deuce"

"pinch a loaf"
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I thought this would be fun. My 12 yr old son inspired me. Here are some Nick-isms. Enjoy!

"Sorry, I had to yell at my shoes!"- Mom I threw up.
    " I have to go see the great white round one."- I'm going to the bathroom
    " I'm going to go make some brownies and lemonade." - I have to go #1 and #2
    :laugh:

OMG yuck! lol. :/
  • jmobashrn11
    jmobashrn11 Posts: 120
    Options
    In nursing school we referred to a BM accident as a "code brown" and "cleaning the gutters" for doing tracheostomy care

my fiance blames his farts on a "bullfrog"
  • ZumbaLin
    ZumbaLin Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    That's a good one! Code Brown:-) I'll remember that one!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Growng up, I heard having to go pee as "I have to go water the flowers" or "I have to go pay the water bill".
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    "Going to the Turkish Embassy" Thats what my Dad used to say. :grumble:

Number 1...... I order you to take a Number 2!