What is a "healthy food" that you cannot buy...

Options
2»

Replies

• ahmommy
    ahmommy Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Wait...100 calorie packs of guacamole???? Where do I find this????? I must know!!!

http://eatwholly.com/products/wholly-guacamole/classic-snack-pack.html

I find it at my local grocery store, near the bagged lettuce. I use it as a snack with a few chips or in place of salad dressing on a taco salad.
  • IsleEsme
    IsleEsme Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wait...100 calorie packs of guacamole???? Where do I find this????? I must know!!!

Your local grocery store (Giant, Martins, Food Lion). Walmart has it and so does Costco. Costco sells it in like an 8 pack or something like that. It's best to freeze 7 of the packs before you open the first one. Opening a second and third pack is of little deterent :)
  • bkguarna
    bkguarna Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on nuts - I have to buy the 100 cal packs of almonds so I don't house the entire package. In guacamole news - I recently tried swapping guac in place of cheese / mayo on a cajun grilled chicken wrap.... it was awesome.
  • skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    This thread made me go to the store and buy a bunch of hummus and radishes :glasses:
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Hummus!!!! OH man, the whole container is gone
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I can easily put a hurting on a bag of pistachios if I don't watch myself.

Also peanut butter
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I also cannot be trusted with mixed nuts.
  • FlatWet
    FlatWet Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I can resist the nuts and the hummus (just barely) but OMG Trader Joe's plantain chips are honestly the MOST addicting thing I have ever eaten. Literally I have never not eaten the whole bag in one sitting.
  • LoraleiDean
    LoraleiDean Posts: 100
    Options
    Two words:
    Dark Chocolate!