50 lbs down...progress pictures!

Options
It has been a long time coming but 50 lbs of me are gone. 50 lbs of self hatred, loathing, and depression are off my body. I never thought I would see the day, folks! I do my best to stay within my calories each day and I move my *kitten* 6 days a week with Sunday being my rest day. As of late I have been doing Jillian Michael's Ripped In 30 and it is kicking my *kitten*. I still have a long, long journey ahead of me but I KNOW I can accomplish it. 50 lbs down, 70 to go!

I know its hard and every day can feel like a struggle but fight for it! You are worth it! This is a beautiful life and you deserve to live out the rest of it as healthy and happy as you can be. Ok enough talking...here are my pictures.

P.S. Thank you, MFP for helping me get my life back. You will never know how much I appreciate all the support I get from all of my MFP friends. :)

weightloss.jpg

Replies

• Pelican71
    Pelican71 Posts: 16
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING!! Congrats!!!! I'm hoping I look as great as you when I lose my 50! :D
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference, and I can see by the smile that you are happy with your progress! WTG! :flowerforyou:
  • Wilma123456
    Options
    Wow. You look fantastic!
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look fantastic & your smile says it all! Congrats on all your hard work :)
  • ckoltun
    ckoltun Posts: 4
    Options
    You look skinny in your more recent pictures!
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    WoW!!!!!! :happy:

Keep up the good work!!! Truly an inspiration!
  • richwiand
    richwiand Posts: 4
    Options
    Amazing :D
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Wow...what a difference 50 pounds have made. Looking good!!!:bigsmile:
  • Bijoux_Bug
    Bijoux_Bug Posts: 36
    Options
    I like how you're smiling in you "after" pictures. :)
    Keep going!! You're doing an awesome job!
  • justinamay0535
    justinamay0535 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! You guys are all amazing! :)
  • sommerskins
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!! Great job!!!
  • 50in10
    50in10 Posts: 6
    Options
    Congratulations on an amazing weight loss and also for surviving any Jillian Michaels workout!
  • vigilante405
    Options
    Congratulations are definitely in order here. I lost 50 once, then age set in. Now I've lost 40 but I am going for 50 again. I admire your perseverance and dedication. Now think about how not to repeat the same pattern for your benefit. You must continually pay attention and keep portion size and food selection under control. Otherwise you repeat my mistakes.
  • pattykay54
    pattykay54 Posts: 16
    Options
    You can be so proud......great job!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Great job,you look totally different in the photos.You are an inspiration.:happy:
  • christa96
    christa96 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    The smile says it all! Congrats! Keep up the hard work!
  • madamluck
    madamluck Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    what a difference..just wow!! my goal is to lose 50lb..your inspiring me so much right now!! you look great and thanks for sharing!!
  • DangCharming
    DangCharming Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You should be proud of yourself - Good Job! :drinker:
  • justinamay0535
    justinamay0535 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so, so much! It means a lot to me that you would take time out to help inspire me a little bit more! Anyone feel free to add me I love having supportive friends on here!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!