New

Options
Hey, am new to the site and would like to meet new people to talk with about different Health issues plus Tips!!! So add me as a Friend and Let's Motivate each other...Thanks, can't wait to Meet New People :smile:

Replies

• anneholmes
    Options
    Good evening all I am new to this and would just like to say hello to you all
  • amandaa02
    amandaa02 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    :happy: Im fairly new as well.. Welcome to MFP... Good Luck!!
  • kemmy45
    kemmy45 Posts: 59
    Options
    Hi everyyone I just started this last wed. Im trying to decide which is better to do it this way or the Weight Watchers way. Not sure the difference in the amount of food. Points or calories.. hmmmmm... this seems to be much easier to track.
  • amandaa02
    amandaa02 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I think this seems much easier.. I have done weight watchers in the past and wasnt crazy about it.. I have been doing this for 2 weeks and have already seen results..
  • kemmy45
    Options
    Hi everyyone I just started this last wed. Im trying to decide which is better to do it this way or the Weight Watchers way. Not sure the difference in the amount of food. Points or calories.. hmmmmm... this seems to be much easier to track.
  • kemmy45
    Options
    Iam so glad your seeing results so quickly, I really seem to be in a rut. I have always been really thin but allot of life changes last year put my body into a tail spin. I have gained 40 lbs n about 6 months. I have went to the Dr. and had my thyroids checked everything seems to be fine, but been told I am pre menopause. I am 45 so I can see that,but no matter how hard I work out or how little I eat, I don't drop a pound. I spent 30 days dedicated to fitness and eating right and nothing happened. I dropped 2 lbs on weight watchers,but would gain it back in a day with water weight. :(. Im not crazy about veggies so that hurts me, but I was a bread eater big time and I practically have cut out any bread, I drink only water, spark, or unsweet tea. I am seriously frustrated. I am on my feet all day. I have 4dogs we go for long walks usally twice a dayif it's not to hot, One a day for sure. I clean house all day, scrub floors, vaccum, you no the usual. I push mowe about 1/2 acre once a week. And no wieight loss. I seriously would appreciate any suggestions if you have any.
  • mrzyzyx777
    Options
    Whats up peeps. I just started this program on Thursday and I think I am getting on the right track to being healthy again. I like to weight train and I am finally cleansing my body of all those nasty supplements I have been using for the past couple of years! I am starting to feel healthy again! I hope everyone here stays the course and remember that exercise and eating healthy is a state of mind!
  • laurabethh7
    laurabethh7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm new to MFP and would love to talk with some new people. Plus, some support and motivation could never hurt ;)
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Welcome To Everyone That Is New & Current On MFP!! Glad You Have Made A Choice To Change Your Health!! There Is A Lot Of Support And Great Encouragement!!
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi you can all add me, I have been using this site for over a month and love it. I am having good results and have made more changes than I ever thought I would. Good luck and welcome to the best lifestyle choice you could have made