Smoke free

bazuukajoe
bazuukajoe Posts: 49 Member
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
So, I recently quit smoking and today is 3 weeks without a cigarette! I've seen those banners that people have with the number of days they've been smoke free and how much money they've saved, but I can't seem to find one anywhere. Anyone know where I can get one? Thanks!

Replies

• stephjohnny
    stephjohnny Posts: 42 Member
  • bazuukajoe

Thanks!
  • musclebuilder
    musclebuilder Posts: 324 Member
    So, I recently quit smoking and today is 3 weeks without a cigarette! I've seen those banners that people have with the number of days they've been smoke free and how much money they've saved, but I can't seem to find one anywhere. Anyone know where I can get one? Thanks!

congrats, that is 100% excellent that you quit that garbage.
  • bazuukajoe

congrats, that is 100% excellent that you quit that garbage.

Thanks. It was my #1 hurdle to get over so I could start working out again. I lost 70 lbs last year but gained it all back. I couldn't work out anymore because I started smoking and it was just too much. Now I'm back at it.
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    I just want to say way to go from one ex-smoker to another!:flowerforyou:
  • Congrats! And right before Christmas? Extra congrats! This can be a stressful time. You're doing great!
This discussion has been closed.