Row the World..final CALLING

Options
LeeKetty1176
LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
Yes ok it's been a while so thought i would offer up one of my round the world games (yes it was my idea first!)

The basic idea is, as a team convert your "cals burnt" in to miles, which moves your boat around the track

<https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=204655860575059420912.0004b6be7744564fff77d&msa=0&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=18.979026,52.03125&spn=144.714967,10.898438&t=m&z=2&vpsrc=6&gt;

1) Need to be in teams of six, and one to act as skipper and contact to me.
2) The Skipper is to get their team cals and convert to miles and submit to me as often as possible
3) The ratio is 1 cal per .05 mile.....ie if a team member submits a 600 cal burn x that by 0.5 to get 300 miles
4) If a team member is away or on holiday the team can sub in a new team member, or the team member away can submit any cals while away all at once.
5) the odd challenge day might be thrown in as and when, so team skippers should FR me to see any new reports.
6) when submitting miles, team skiipers should only submit the miles from the last report, not the grand total.

I work out that a team of six people, each burning around 600 cals per day will complete in around 30 days.

If you have a team please PM me a list of your team, and who is the skipper, plus a team name and a logo should you wish.

This will be starting on Aug 1st !!!!

any questions post on here or PM me !!!!

Lee

As an aside, if you are interested but not in a team, please post on here that you want in, and im sure people will get picked up !

Replies

• LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Also a big shout out to my HP Spudeata who has been gathering people up and getting teams sorted xxxx
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Phitbits are in. We'll be meerkat70, penny_eclipse, weathers54, scooterboy, carfoodel and hannydee.
  • Fairy_Farts
    Fairy_Farts Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    So we only have to contact our skipper with our burn each day?

Are there any teams needing a member?
    I'm interested IF I'm on a team that likes to win at stuff...I'm kinda a snot that way....just sayin'

As an added bonus, I'm pretty sure that I'm part pirate :wink:
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    bump
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Can I do it as an individual!?! ;)
  • Spudeata
    Spudeata Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Can I do it as an individual!?! ;)

I think it's a team effort - I'm putting teams together onto Team 6 at the minute - so if anyone is interested please message me and I'll help them out.

Have a very competitive lot nearly ready to go if someone gets in quick!!

:happy:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Let me know if anyone needs another person.
  • pghdgt
    pghdgt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If a team needs a sixth - let me know!
  • Spudeata
    Spudeata Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Also a big shout out to my HP Spudeata who has been gathering people up and getting teams sorted xxxx

Ahhhh such a smooth talker - you're welcome :happy: x
  • Icewolf_The
    Icewolf_The Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Kudos Spud ;) Lee always needs a proper helper :)