Progress with P90X so far...(pics)!!

Options
So yesterday was my 17th day of P90X and I couldn't have had a better gift (birthday was also yesterday) than stepping on the scale and seeing that I was at a 10 pound loss!! I wanted to share what P90X is doing to my body, because it is WORKING!! I'm sooo excited!! I went shopping yesterday and was fitting into a little bit smaller sizes...I have really been pushing myself to my limits and trying to eat as clean and healthy as I can.

What I've been doing:
- P90X for exercise and light cardio, such as swimming or walking
- Cut out nearly ALL carbs from my diet (I am cutting out carbs until after i get rid of more fat, phase 1 of p90x)
- Cut out ALL sugar drinks, sodas, even diet...(except on occasion), so DROWNING MYSELF IN WATER!
- Added protein shakes to replace one meal a day or one snack a day

THESE ARE MY 17 DAY RESULTS! And i can't wait to keep it going! It has been physically and emotionally hard, but hopefully going to be well worth it.

*I lost 4 pounds in 3 weeks, before starting P90X. So have lost 6 pounds in 17 days and 13 inches from my body (measuring waist, hips, both legs, both arms, and my C-section belly)

**BY THE WAY I AM EXTREMELY SHORT, 5 FOOT EVEN**

3 WEEKS BEFORE - 167
Day 1 - 163
Day 17 - 157

day17JULY2.jpg
day17JULY3.jpg
day17JULY.jpg

Replies

• IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing! I wish I had your belly!! You look fabulous in that bikini!
  • Pakitalian
    Pakitalian Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS!!! SEXXYYYY!! I wish I had your body!! Just gorgeous!! Way to go sweetie!!
  • KristinArredondo
    KristinArredondo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Awwww, man thank you!!!! I still have a lot of work to go. ALOT. But I will definately take this as a step to success! So woohoo!!!
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    Its crazy how 10 pounds can make a dramatic difference! You look amazing! Congratulations! ( :
  • thefullmontysmom
    thefullmontysmom Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    So it IS possible to not have a Csection 'shelf'!! Thank you for sharing! I am also really short! (5'1" at most lol) so this is inspiring!

If you don't have too many friend requests after this thread, please add me! I'd love to follow you for ideas and inspiration!!!
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    WOW! Can't wait to see the full 90 day reveal! :) So excited for you! Keep it up, you look great. :drinker:
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!!! Congrats on your accomplishment!! Your hard work is really paying off!!
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    WOW,what a transformation.Congratulations,you look amazing :)
  • pacarolinagirl
    Options
    Great job!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!! And you carry your weight very well for someone so small. Congrats on your results :flowerforyou: Beautiful shape btw
  • KristinArredondo
    KristinArredondo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE!!!!! I'm pumped!! And i just slammed down LEGS & BACK with AB RIPPER this morning! Ready to shrink!! =)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Amazing job honey!! Looking great!
  • lyonsfool03
    Options
    I am glad you are meeting your goals but wow you are beautiful either way
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Amaaaazing dig deeper!!! im on my last week woo!!! you look great your sexy and you know it! (doing little dance) lol
  • NWCyclingBeast
    NWCyclingBeast Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good job! You look amazing!
  • SoBodyMazing
    SoBodyMazing Posts: 159
    Options
    You look Amazing already! Keep it up!
  • NdigoBlue
    NdigoBlue Posts: 37
    Options
    You look amazing!! Keep up the great work!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    WOWamazing results! I too am seeing awesome results from p90x...im on day 19 and have lost alotta inches!
  • greggags2
    greggags2 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Great Job! What kind of supplements did you take?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!