Friday night: why are you here and what are you doing?

Options

Replies

• knk1553
    knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Watching the opening ceremony for the Olympics and probably having a few drinks later. Myself and a few co-workers went out for a "chill night" last night and ended up staying out until almost 2am....so way too tired today after being up at 6am like normal!
  • mhoward685
    mhoward685 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Watching opening ceremonies of Olympics
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Waiting for my husband to get home so we can go to dinner and a movie tonight at Cinnebarre. Off to see Spiderman...and I am getting my little pizza as my treat meal. Yay!!!
  • Woodmangler
    Woodmangler Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Having a Firefly, with 2 frightened dogs on my lap because we are having a nasty thunderstorm... just trying to unwind from the week at work, and hoping this storm goes away so I can have my lap back. Playing WoW maybe... but gotta see if the internet is gonna crap out..

Onward!!
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Just got home (through a rain storm) from watching the new Ice Age at the Cinema Cafe with hubby and son. It was great.
  • Sojaided34
    Sojaided34 Posts: 113
    Options
    Nothing else to do. boyfriends at work and the kids are watching tv.
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Im here because my kids are not going to their dads till in the morning. And I am trying to block out the sounds of the Fan Boy and Chum Chum cartoon my son is watching by listening to Theory of a Deadman!
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    exhausted too.. watching the olympics, enjoying the fact I don't have to wake up early tomorrow morning and cuddling with my puppy.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Nothing better to do and I fin MFP interesting. I'm perusing the message forums and signed up for the six week challenge in squats and sit-ups. Also watching Law and Order repeats. Finished eating for the day and trying to keep my face out of the refrigerator, which, btw, is empty due to shopping trip planned for tomorrow. Milk left for breakfast cereal
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    im here every weekend. because im a no-life loser with nothing better to do
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    This is the first Friday night I've had free since April. Just came on to log my dinner (taco salad and tequila, heck yeah) and then maybe watch a movie with the boy.
  • lashawn0187
    lashawn0187 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Chilling at the house thinking I might get a glass of wine looking at television. I have to be up early in the morning for military drill so not going to have a weekend at all!
  • jsidel126
    jsidel126 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Taking it easy before my 5k in the morning and watching the opening ceremonies...
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Watching a little Veggie Tales with my 3 year old. Daddy doesn't understand that she doesn't want her night-night show to be the opening ceremony so we piled up on our bed.

Plan to take an epsom soak for my tired, sore muscles then enjoy some homemade yogurt while finishing up the opening ceremony. I have no desire to be other than here and can't get to bed fast enough!
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    watching say yes to the dress. :)
  • treetpflyer
    treetpflyer Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hanging with my two dogs and watching Olympics opening. I think it's kind of cheesey.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Going to karaoke tonight. Haven't been in a couple weeks so I'm excited!
    Oh man, I LOVE karaoke!
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    working. bored.
  • treetpflyer
    treetpflyer Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Im here because my kids are not going to their dads till in the morning. And I am trying to block out the sounds of the Fan Boy and Chum Chum cartoon my son is watching by listening to Theory of a Deadman!

Awesomeness!
  • brooshie
    brooshie Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i'm doing nothing except going to the gym because somehow this week i've gained 2 pounds by eating 1400 calories a day and working out every day.

my irritation is rising :)