Fit Bit

Options
Has anyone tried this yet? I know that a lot of people were inquiring about it before, but most of the orders were back ordered for several months. I was wondering if anyone has gotten it yet, and if so, how did you like it? Has it helped you out?

Replies

• Sonflower
    Options
    I am going to look into this more, I think I would like to have one..
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Its an interesting concept and I actually wanted one for a while. I watched the progress on the site They are still 30 - 45 days back-ordered.
    I was excited about it until I got a HRM and just realized that it was gimicky at best however the sleep pattern stuff is interesting
  • ladysatin
    ladysatin Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Its an interesting concept and I actually wanted one for a while. I watched the progress on the site They are still 30 - 45 days back-ordered.
    I was excited about it until I got a HRM and just realized that it was gimicky at best however the sleep pattern stuff is interesting

That's what I was interested really in. It tracks everything. I know I dont get that much sleep already so I'd like to know how much I actually sleep. I was thinking about getting HRM but then i saw this and it does so much more. They're all around the same price so I was interested more in this. My hubby had ordered one for me but it was taking way to long to get so he just cancelled it. Now its taking even longer to get them. Its ridiculous.
  • countrymama08
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS. I have never heard of one of these. I seriously want one now. Darn it.
  • Sojaided34
    Sojaided34 Posts: 113
    Options
    I want one too. :happy: I don't know if they are back ordered in Canada though. I have a Mio watch but doesn't track everything. I would be interested in finding out how much sleep I get too.
  • taramariec
    taramariec Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just bought one on Ebay, slightly cheaper and arrived in a week. It arrived today, can't wait to get started with it!
  • Joneisha07
    Joneisha07 Posts: 49
    Options
    I have one and it is awesome! I like that it motivates me to get moving and it shows a projected calorie burn. If I do not move at all it gives me my MFP number so the tool is great with this site. My boyfriend just got one as well and he is loving his. He lost 2 pounds in 4 days.

Also, they are great about sending you a new one if yours breaks down.
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Love it love it love it!!

Best fitness gadget I ever got....it is actually fun!!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine from Amazon.com and it took a week to process, but I just got a message on my mobile phone that it will be here Monday. I'm dying to try it out.
  • itsgood
    itsgood Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have it and I really like it. It helps throughout the day to keep myself moving, find ways to add a little extra here and there. I like the sleep tracking, it's interesting. I like getting a weekly report and being aware of my patterns, and I like that it cooperates with this site. I do want a HRM now for use during workouts. The Fitbit is more practical to wear all day but the HRM gives you essential info that the Fitbit doesn't provide.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I have had mine for about 3 weeks and I am so obsessed with it! Not only is it motivating but it also tracks your activity wirelessly to the site and links to MFP. A MUST for walkers and runners. I would recommend this to anybody.
  • dottheallison
    Options
    I bought mine through Verizon! And I LOVE it. It is incredible being able to track how active I am in an average day vs. when I exercise (which is more often since I got it!). And I really think the sleep stuff is cool too. And the charge lasts a really long time.