New here!

Options
Hi everyone!

My names Tiffany and I joined myfitnesspal a few days ago and just now got on the computer to check out the actual website! i have been putting off loosing weight for about 4 months now since I got the OK! from my doctor to start working out again after I had my Daughter. She is now 7 months old and I have lost next to nothing! So I decided to come join a site where I can track everything and get support! Something I do not have.

My husband and I moved to Nebraska a year ago when he got PCS orders for the base here. We left our family and friends back in California and haven't looked back. We really enjoy it out here, but we both are terrible at making friends. We of course have met people, He has the guys in his squadron and I worked at Walmart before I had my Daughter so I met people there. But its no one we hang out with on a regular basis.

Anyways! I just wanted to introduce myself on here and say hi! My goal weight is 120lbs and right now I weigh 145lbs so I have quite a ways to go!

Bye!

Replies

• mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Good luck Tiffany on your weight loss journey!

Probably you haven`t had a lot of replies because you already weigh 145lbs and a lot of people on MFP see that as being a `normal` weight.

I am quite a bit older than you, but do have some younger friends on the website. You are quite welcome to add me in the hopes I can motivate you to get to your weight that you want to be.

I only keep around 8 to 10 friends because it is hard to keep up with the feed on the home page and be there for everyone.

some people add 100`s lol don`t know how they manage ;-)

If not, then my advice is to just jump in on various posts on the forum and add friends as you go along.

I am sure you will do well :-)
  • Tishia11
    Tishia11 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me!
  • xtiffany111
    Options
    Good luck Tiffany on your weight loss journey!

Probably you haven`t had a lot of replies because you already weigh 145lbs and a lot of people on MFP see that as being a `normal` weight.

I am quite a bit older than you, but do have some younger friends on the website. You are quite welcome to add me in the hopes I can motivate you to get to your weight that you want to be.

I only keep around 8 to 10 friends because it is hard to keep up with the feed on the home page and be there for everyone.

some people add 100`s lol don`t know how they manage ;-)

If not, then my advice is to just jump in on various posts on the forum and add friends as you go along.

I am sure you will do well :-)

Some people see it as a normal weight but when you are 4'11 it isn't so to me its no where near normal.