80 pounds down...80 to go *with pics*

Options
2vcu61u.jpg

In the last year I have changed my life so much. I was on high blood pressure pills barely able to walk a mile. Now I strength train for 3.5 hours a week, zumba 4 hours a week, and ride my bike on average 9 miles a day. I know I am only half way through my journey but If I can do it I know you can. It takes a healthy high protein life change (I hate the word "diet") and the determination, blood, sweat, and tears to fight your way through it. If weight loss was easy we'd all be skinny. Your results are purely based on your determination to fight through anything. I had to take a two month break to let my body heal but as of now I am at my lowest weight of 250. My heaviest recorded weight is 330. I went from a tight size 24/26 to an average size 18. I have lost 67 inches! I wouldn't have been able to do it without MFP.

Love all you guys!

kayla

Replies

• jujudot
    jujudot Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    :happy: You look fabulous!! All that hard work is definitley paying off for you!
  • EricaMBlakely
    EricaMBlakely Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Fabulous dress!
  • NdigoBlue
    NdigoBlue Posts: 37
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the great work. Wishing you much success on your journey.
  • MaybeAMonkey
    MaybeAMonkey Posts: 247
    Options
    You look incredible! Congrats on your weight loss thus far and keep up the great work as you continue your journey - you are doing an amazing job!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    WOW :D You're doing a great job so far.Keep it up:happy:
  • justinamay0535
    justinamay0535 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    That is amazing way to go! You look so great!
  • RebeccaRivastx
    Options
    You are a true inspiration! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!