Friday night: why are you here and what are you doing?

Options

Replies

• Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    plans fell through, logging dinner, messing about on MFP..opening ceremonies for the summer games..
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    LOL I am watching "The Guardian" on Netflix. Had some Vodka, worked out, ordered pizza!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i don't have a life... or friends... so yeah.
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Going to karaoke tonight. Haven't been in a couple weeks so I'm excited!

I'm jealous, I love Karaoke!!!
    i love it too. I always hog the mike. They have asked me to let someone else sing :laugh:
  • xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Watching a movie with my number one girl, doing laundry and packing for camping tomorrow..oh yeah and finishing a bottle of wine
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Waiting for the kitchen floor to dry so I can put polish down. The mr is playing WoW so I will probably go to bed early.

My life is pretty exciting, no?
  • puffidredz
    puffidredz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    playing diablo 3
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    i got outta work at 430, drinking coffee since i'm super tired, and killing time before I go off to a party for my new business venture :) pretty excited
  • mommachef
    mommachef Posts: 52
    Options
    DH and DS1 are camping. DS2 and I just got back from a bike ride. DS2 is watching Blue's Clues. I'm having some dinner and then gonna watch the Olympics after I get the little monster to bed.
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    I noticed almost none of my friends are online tonight. (basing on the fact that the main wall is kind of empty, no posts) I guess I'm not cool enough to go out on a Friday night. LOL.. Nah but really, It is a bit harder when you have kids. I don't mind though, staying in with my 2 year old daughter. Hope everyone has a good weekend~ :)
  • xarge
    xarge Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Back home from movies and successfully stuffed myself into the not too dreadful range, so it's work time -.- The joy, the joy.
  • 1960HikerDude
    1960HikerDude Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    At a campground in Shelburne, NH, getting ready for a 10-mile hike tomorrow.
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    WHAT? Aren't we all staying home to watch the opening ceremonies of the Olympics? Well, we are and dreaming of the days we'll be fit! :love:
  • moesaid2
    moesaid2 Posts: 67
    Options
    Was watching the opening ceremonies, but I got bored, I mean tired, so I decided to jump in bed....
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Baking some muffins, experimenting with a recipe I came up with for a mini-loaf of bread, and being thankful that it is Friday. When it cools down, maybe I can take a walk.

To the boba shop.

Just kidding.

To the ice cream shop.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I'm just relaxing tonight. Movies and ice cream!
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Kids are in bed, hubby's at work, and this is my down time
  • Veronadragon
    Options
    Went to an exercise class. Now watching the Olympic opening ceremony and relaxing.
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    <<--- Enjoying a glass of wine & listening to some good 80s music ;)
  • melissair
    melissair Posts: 12
    Options
    <<--- Enjoying a glass of wine & listening to some good 80s music ;)

Yay!