Want to Lose 40lbs

Options
I am looking for some friends to help get me motivated to lose 40lbs. I have been on MFP for a while now and was taking some medication that I thought did not make me gain weight. After taking it for about 6 months, I did some research (even though my doctor told me weight gain was not a side effect) and found out other people were gaining the same amount of weight that I was. It was heart breaking because I told my doctor I did not want to take medication that would make me gain weight. I decided to come off the medicine to feel better about myself and lose weight for a healthy lifestyle. I have been eating healthy and exercising daily, but had no weight loss success. Now, I'm starting fresh and need motivation and support to finally get to where I want to be in life. There is no better time to start because I'm getting married in a year and a half!! :) bring on the motivation and support please and thank you.

Replies

• KettydeDios
    KettydeDios Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi emboch, you can add me... I want to lose 40 pound too. I will start insanity on Monday. What is your plan to reach your goal?
  • 1csdancer
    1csdancer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Emboch I'm also getting married in a year ! I also need to lose 40pounds :) I'm going to start fresh tomorrow and get back on track :) you can add me if you want
  • dottheallison
    Options
    I want to lose 40 lbs, too. I plan to do it by changing my lifestyle to be more active (as it used to be when I was younger and HAD time as opposed to needing to MAKE time) and making healthier meal choices/generally eating less/breaking the stress-eating cycle.