Good Crossfit App for Android?

Options
BrynnyB
BrynnyB Posts: 19 Member
I am ready to up my game, so want to do the Crossfit workout of the day (WOD). Does anyone know of a good WOD app for android?

Does anyone want to be a Crossfit noob with me? :P

Cheers!
~Brynn~

Replies

• riverabeth
    riverabeth Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I will be a crossfit noob w/ u but what is it? Lol. Can I do crossfit at home?
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I will be a crossfit noob w/ u but what is it? Lol. Can I do crossfit at home?

Ditto here.. :)
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    just go to the crossfit website. the WOD is posted on there
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    the workout trainer app has the crossfit wod on it
  • teemarania
    teemarania Posts: 62
    Options
    I recently downloaded "Workout Trainer". It has everything, including Crossfit workouts. I haven't used any of the CF workouts, but I'm down to be a CF noob with y'all!
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Workout Trainer. They have a Crossfit category if you browse the workouts.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    cross fit will kick your *kitten*. That's all I have to say about it. I did a cross fit workout last night with my trainer and the night before. Torture. LOL
  • wcalvert254
    wcalvert254 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The actual Crossfit app for android is called "X-Fit WOD". Just go to your Play Store app and type x-fit into the search toolbar and it will come up. Coast $1.99.
  • JMaxFit
    Options
    Check out this app called Daily WOD. I started using it last week and it has feeds to the crossfit.com main site and youtube videos and a paleo diet feed. All come in handy when I work out

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appmakr.app553230
  • stevej99
    Options
    you should try out mybox, connect to boxes and get the work outs and track everything too