Friday night: why are you here and what are you doing?

Options

Replies

• mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    Watching my boys, the Blue Jays, put some hurt on the Tigers. It's all good, yo.
  • treetpflyer
    treetpflyer Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    <<--- Enjoying a glass of wine & listening to some good 80s music ;)

Is there any other kind of music?
  • Mctree20
    Mctree20 Posts: 137
    Options
    At a bar. Reading the forums because I am bored :)
  • melissarosati77
    Options
    I'm getting ready for work in the morning. I have to get up at 4:00 am. It's not bad because I'm off at 1:30 and still have the rest of the day tomorrow. Go team job! :bigsmile:
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Nothing better to do tonight, since my niece is being dropped off early tomorrow morning, so just reading up on here.
  • Debutante55
    Debutante55 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Eating my lame-o supermarket Greek salad and taking it easy after a long, but productive, day. I enjoy reading the "Success Stories" on MFP and am always incredibly inspired by how far many people have come on their weight-loss journey.

I'm also marvelling at the frequent misuse of the words "then vs. than; lose vs. loose; and advise vs. advice" (!!!) .... but whatever, this site is all about nutrition, diet, motivation and fitness... not spelling.

I'm also researching allrecipes.com for decently healthy recipes, since I'm hosting a dinner party tomorrow. :noway:
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Trolling the boards and crying now because nobody named me their MFP crush :sad:
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Trolling the boards and crying now because nobody named me their MFP crush :sad:

oh may i crush on you...
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Seriously though just got done watching Contagion (most of it). Found it a little on the dull side TBH ... Stormy night here so it's a perfect night to stay in.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Gotta go to work tomorrow. I want to go out tonight but my fave DJ isn't even on til 2 AM, he play 2-4, I wouldn't get home til at least 5, and I have to wake up at 8:30. Hmm. Maybe not :(:(
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    <<--- Enjoying a glass of wine & listening to some good 80s music ;)

Is there any other kind of music?

Nothing beats the 80s... ;)
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I'm at home doing nothing because all my friends are going out drinking and I don't have enough calories left LOL.
  • DaGsGirl
    DaGsGirl Posts: 194
    Options
    Laying on my sofa ALONE being bored as hell
  • lbritt5
    lbritt5 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Honestly. I just finished my work out and I am stuck at work for two more days.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Been on vacation this week, was pretty relaxed, then came back in town and ran around all day, so tonight, i'm just relaxing (on my own, bf is out for the night, so quality time with myself) :)
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    what are these "friends" you all speak of? I'm unfamiliar with this term.
  • earthtoemilyy
    Options
    sitting here. i was gonna go for a walk a few minutes and fell and totally ****ed up my knee...so that's out.
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Went to the mall with a friend and grabbed some dinner :) Now I am here to chat with MFP friends!
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I just got home from work about 30 minutes ago; now that I am home, I thought I would fool around MFP while I sip on my margarita! :drinker:
  • WonderCort
    WonderCort Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I hopped on MFP to log some food and exercise and saw this funny thread and just had to respond. Have a good weekend!