Day 50 Reached. 12 lbs lost. See any difference?

Options
Hello! It's been 50 days since I've been on MFP tomorrow. I haven't received any comments on my weight loss by anyone yet .. My boyfriend says he sees a difference.... but I don't see one.. and he's my boyfriend so he has to say that..... lol or else...!! LOL :D

I've lost 12 lbs so far... Any one see a difference at all? Sorry the last picture's sizing is different form the others..!

Day0-50BeforeDuring-2.png

Replies

• JESSJESJ
    JESSJESJ Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    yes, definitely fits better & I would never guess you weighed 195 or 187!
  • cjadkins2004
    Options
    keep up the great work!!!!!
  • JamzPurse
    JamzPurse Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Ummm... YEAH! You look great! Your arms are smaller and you have lost a lot in your stomach. Your shape is really showing now. Don't feel bad about people not noticing yet. The ones you see everyday probably won't since its a gradual change. I lost 29 lbs and nobody said a word, until I saw someone I hadn't seen in 4 months and they were amazed. Keep up the good work.
  • nesi0606
    nesi0606 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    great job!!! keep up the great work!! :drinker:
  • dallen388
    dallen388 Posts: 22
    Options
    Most definitely! You are looking great ;-)
    561327_494716007211427_859018029_n.jpg
  • rusialeelee
    rusialeelee Posts: 143
    Options
    ^ LOL this is so awesome! Thanks :D!!!

I resized it cause the pic kept getting cut off!

e1dkec.png
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Can totally see the difference! Keep it up! :)
  • Lilie555
    Lilie555 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Im at the same point. Lost 12 pounds. Was 191 now 179. And like you I ask my Bf if it looks like I lost weight and he always says yes. But I cant really see it. It feels like I did a little.. but i don't know.

But on your pictures it looks like YOU DID!!! Good work!
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    It's pretty definite. Great effort.
  • subcult
    subcult Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I decided. Before I clicked the link to say nothing if I didn't. Notice a difference. I definitely. See a difference.
  • chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options
    Yeah I can see the difference. Can't believe you're not lighter than that though looking at the pictures, how tall are you? I'm only asking because I'm quite tall so always interested to see pics of a similar height.

Well done though there's definitely a difference!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Yep I can see a difference. You're doing great, keep it up!
  • RebelliousRibbons
    RebelliousRibbons Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? You weighed 195? Wow. When I was that weight, I didn't look nearly as good as you did, and still don't at 181!

You should definitely keep going. I can see quite a difference, especially at your waist! :)
  • janey2020
    janey2020 Posts: 11
    Options
    Yeah how tall are you??

Im 10lbs heavier ATM, and you look so much slimmer than me, you have a great body and can totally see the difference in you!

Your looking great! Well Done :) xxx
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    Your waist line isn´t as curvy. Well done....good luck and keep it up
  • annasara21
    annasara21 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yeah, great job! Your arms are shrinking, your stomach's flatter and you're getting a more defined waist. Well done, you've given me a bit of inspiration today!
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Yes, your tummy is getting flatter and you look more toned. Keep up the good work. I've lost 28 and no one has said a thing but I know my clothes size has gone down from 18 to 14 and I feel GOOD. Keep it up, you're doing great. :flowerforyou:
  • rusialeelee
    Options
    Yeah I can see the difference. Can't believe you're not lighter than that though looking at the pictures, how tall are you? I'm only asking because I'm quite tall so always interested to see pics of a similar height.

Well done though there's definitely a difference!

I'm 5'7! Yea... the taller you are the more you can eat hahahhaha
    I just saw a girl on here who's 5'10 weighing 140lb.. she looked like she weighed 110-120.... O_O
  • rusialeelee
    Options
    Thank everyone! I didn't see much a difference (especially since my clothes still fit the same) .....

Since I gained the weight in college (in a semester) and didn't go shopping at all ....so I'm also in denial about what size I am...

like I went shopping yesterday and refused to pick the bigger size and kept picking my old size and I couldn't fit into it =.=;;

I guess that's why I'm a little sad :( But I'm glad to know what I'm doing seems to have started moving me back to the old size :)

thanks everyone!!1 <3
  • rusialeelee
    Options
    Yes, your tummy is getting flatter and you look more toned. Keep up the good work. I've lost 28 and no one has said a thing but I know my clothes size has gone down from 18 to 14 and I feel GOOD. Keep it up, you're doing great. :flowerforyou:

wow really?! 28 lbs...wow.... 18 to 14 is a huge difference...!! congrats!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!