Finally Seeing Results!! (w/Pics!!)

Options
OK, so this is extremely embarrassing for me to post these pics, but I'm overcoming that and doing it anyways! LOL so a little about me, I am a single mom to 2 amazing little girls and I have struggled with my weight for a very long time...but I have a new lease on life and what better way to start over than to lose weight and feel better about myself! I am new to this, so feel free to add me.
OK, so my start weight of 184.8 lbs was not my heaviest, but pretty close...I am now sitting at 169.4 lbs and I am encouraged to keep going!! Any motivation helps!! :) Thanks!!

017.jpg

031.jpg

Replies

• wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    Options
    There is a huge difference and you look great. Keep it up
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, your hard work is paying off Good for you
  • teenamai
    teenamai Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You're looking great :) keep it up!
  • JLD81
    JLD81 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Great work. Keep it up!
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    I see a huge difference!! You are well on your way. Next time try taking front shots as well as it helps us see a better body shot than just the side. But seriously great job!
  • MzBeckie
    MzBeckie Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    nice work. You can definitely see a drifference. keep it up. :)
  • WillUAre
    WillUAre Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yep. Great job. Continue on the journey with more success.
  • ajfoyt
    ajfoyt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!! Way to go. You are looking wonderful. The difference is so noticeable. You must be working out.
  • brttnyhrrll
    Options
    congrats! looking good!
  • monkeebabii
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT KEEP IT UP!
  • photokenzie
    photokenzie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way about posting my "before" pics, so huge props to you and congrats on your weight loss! It's easy to see the difference - All of your hard work is definitely paying off :-) Sometimes I get pretty darn discouraged with how slow my progress is at times, but taking photos along the way really helps to keep things in perspective. Rock on!
  • TrinaTW
    TrinaTW Posts: 88
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the great work! You can def see the difference :)
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    Nice job! Congrats!
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Also way to go posting the pics, that takes a lot of courage that I currently do not have but you may just motivate me :) Any specific work out you've been doing?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!