P90X Before and Afters?

Options
2»

Replies

• knowwhentoshutup
    knowwhentoshutup Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    To anyone who posted that you are afraid to try P90x, and I want to tell you - don't let that stand in your way!

I was thinking about starting, and then I saw the amazing transformation Cat went through.

Yes. It is hard.
    Yes. It is work.
    But, aren't we all working towards the changes we want to see? This will help make it happen!

I started it at the end of June not sure I could do it. My first goal was trying to make it at least 30 minutes into every dvd (following the lean version). Well, let me tell you - that only lasted about a week or two - and I was in it all the way! Then, my husband wanted to start, and we started following the classic version.

I started it on June 26, and have lost nearly 7 pounds in that time. But, that isn't anything compared several inches I have seen melt away from my waist, hips, arms, etc.

I can't wait to finish my first 90 days and see (and measure) the changes.
  • i_miss_donuts
    i_miss_donuts Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am a before and during. I just finished Day 30 and have been enjoying it, but think I need to layer some additional cardio on top (or quit drinking so much wine). I have only lost 1 lb - but am starting to see more definition in my arms and back. My bum isn't where I want it to be but think overall it looks smoother and a smudge less droopy. :laugh: I am used to doing more intense cardio and heavier weights but love that I can do p90x at home and that it is something different every day.

I am going to stick it out the 90 days and see what happens.

p90xduringfront.jpg

P90xduringback.jpg

You don't really look like you need to lose. Looks like you gained some BEAUTIFUL muscle! I see some serious definition in your quads! Everything looks tight and lifted. Good job!

Thank you! I didn't expect anyone to see a difference. My goal really isn't weight as much as it is BF - trying to get down to 18-19 (at 20-21) so I have more definition.
  • feisma
    feisma Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options

Thank you! I didn't expect anyone to see a difference. My goal really isn't weight as much as it is BF - trying to get down to 18-19 (at 20-21) so I have more definition.

That is my goal, too. You look fabulous!! Way to go!!
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options

FEELING VERY HAPPY :)

7651086188_306a577cd3.jpg
    DSC01539 by Justin&Catherine, on Flickr

You look FABULOUS! Your legs look GREAT!
  • CatSummer
    CatSummer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

Well done on deciding to do p90x... Great decision!!! Here are my pictures. I started at 143 lbs and ended p90x at 114 lbs.
    90 DAYS... HARD WORK, BUT WORTH EVERY SECOND!!!! :)

7651044406_da7209fe6e.jpg
    P90X 60 Days by Justin&Catherine, on Flickr

Here I am now at 114 lbs after 90 days...

7651069866_1bcec870fe.jpg
    DSC00616 by Justin&Catherine, on Flickr

FEELING VERY HAPPY :)

7651086188_306a577cd3.jpg
    DSC01539 by Justin&Catherine, on Flickr

This is a really great workout program. I ran 4 times a week too, so I think that helped.
    I didn't follow the eating plan because I was living in Rural China and found it hard to find the right foods, so I just ate as healthy and balanced as I could. Roughly 1200-1500 calories per day.

Best of luck for your transformation!

a lot of people told me not to buy it because is really intense and since im obese it will be impossible for me to go thru it :sad:
    in scale one to ten how hard do you personally think it is? you look great and Im working to get a body just like that one step at the time :wink:

totally get it, go at your own pace. you will get amazing results! I am doing the insanity program and next is P90X. i will take pictures of before and after :) GOOD LUCK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!