Do you have a goal outfit?

Options
2»

Replies

• k900
    k900 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of skinny jeans in my closest but i think most women have a pair of jeans in a smaller size they want to fit into.

I would like to feel completely comfortable wearing a tank top. Right now I'm not because i think my stomach isn't toned enough to be wearing form fitting tops.
  • Get_Me_Fit1
    Get_Me_Fit1 Posts: 194
    Options
    I am even practicing the exact pose in my profile pic:

banana-hammock.jpg

Bahahahahaha!

LMFAO :laugh:
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    When I can put on an XL football jersey and actually breathe I'll be a happy camper.
  • BIRDIEBL8
    BIRDIEBL8 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Lycra bike shorts and a cute tank top!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I have a little black dress that I can actually fit now, but need a reason to wear it... I'd love to fit into my cheong sams again... those tight fitting chinese dresses... I have about 4 of them from when I ran in the Narcissus Queen pageant when I was 26... like 21 years ago!!!! lol!!! I don't know if I can tho'. having babies widen your hips... lol!!!! I need to lose 3 more inches on my waist anyway... :D
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    So i found this dress today and i wanted it so bad even though it wont fit me and i was afraid that if i didnt buy it i wouldnt find another like it. So i bought it! And now it is my "goal dress" that i will squeeze my butt into someday. Anyone else has something they're looking foward to wearing?

this is it :)
    dress.jpg

love this dress!!!! I'd like one in black. I'm not so hot on color... :P but you could rock it!!!! :D
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    This is probably kind of an unusual one because it's a lot of clothing. But this I could rock hard. to be able to wear a cute belt again.... Sigh.
    930f4071.jpg

But yeah.... Birthday suit too. ^ that's got to come off eventually.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I want to fit back into my size 8 jeans and skirts and have them loose on me.
  • rdyne1
    rdyne1 Posts: 53
    Options
    Not a goal outfit per say... But I'd love to look hot in my bikini again. I pretty much avoid the beach at all costs now because I'm afraid someone will shout beached whale while I'm sunbathing haha
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    A dress, any dress...I can't rememeber the last time I wore one, very self conscious.
  • phlower
    phlower Posts: 103
    Options
    I have this adorable black and white faux wrap dress. I bought it at a discount store back in 2008. It is a medium and I have only been as small as a L/XL. I'm hoping to be able to wear it by next spring!
  • memmers
    memmers Posts: 112
    Options
    So i found this dress today and i wanted it so bad even though it wont fit me and i was afraid that if i didnt buy it i wouldnt find another like it. So i bought it! And now it is my "goal dress" that i will squeeze my butt into someday. Anyone else has something they're looking foward to wearing?

this is it :)
    dress.jpg

love this dress!!!! I'd like one in black. I'm not so hot on color... :P but you could rock it!!!! :D

Lol thank you, i've got a long way to go before i can wear it though. I probably wouldve went with black if they had one in store, only had it online. :)
  • memmers
    memmers Posts: 112
    Options
    This is probably kind of an unusual one because it's a lot of clothing. But this I could rock hard. to be able to wear a cute belt again.... Sigh.
    930f4071.jpg

But yeah.... Birthday suit too. ^ that's got to come off eventually.

i love this.