+100lbs to lose

Hey i just wanted to see if anyone would add me i want to lose about 100 pounds. you don't really haveta have the same weight goal but i think it would be nice if we did. I'm 18 and a girl... It doesn't really matter if your around the same age or gender... i just thought you guys would wanna know.
I wanna help support other people and hopefully other people do the same.
:D

Replies

• BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    I want to lose 100. Anyone feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • thanks
  • I need to lose 40-50. I need dieting support too, I'll add you :smile:
  • ohmyshysamantha
    ohmyshysamantha Posts: 138 Member
    I'm trying to lose 132 pounds by December 14 2013 anyone feel free to add me :)
  • I want to lose 100 lbs by February 23rd. It probably wont happen, but It's a goal and I'm busting my butt to get there. :) I'm down 8 lbs in 15 days. I'm extremely proud of myself. And I know you all can do it too! 100 lbs sounds like a lot so I just think to myself 5 lbs...5 lbs and I'm golden. so I got 2 more lbs to lose till I hit my small goal of 5lbs. Then I'll start all over. :D Good luck everyone!
  • slcjd92
    slcjd92 Posts: 33 Member
    I'm on board with you. I started NS on April 29 and have lost 29.4 pounds so far. I had 160 to lose to start so I now have about 130 to go. I am hoping to make my 150 goal by next May for my birthday. I started using a fitbit about a month ago and I am still trying to get up to 10,000 steps a day. I try to do 30 minutes a day on my treadmill, more if I have time. I do find that if I don't do the treadmill in the morning that it is easier to skip it so I try to make sure and get it in before work each day. I understand it helps boost your metabolism for the entire day if you exercise in the morning. We can each make this journey, one day at a time and sometimes it is one meal at a time. :smile:
  • Dozer_LOD
    Dozer_LOD Posts: 6
    That is an awesome way to do it. I too am trying to lose 100+ I'm weighing in around 355 right now. good luck to everyone, we can all do it! I'm glad I know I'm not the only one trying to lose this much
    I want to lose 100 lbs by February 23rd. It probably wont happen, but It's a goal and I'm busting my butt to get there. :) I'm down 8 lbs in 15 days. I'm extremely proud of myself. And I know you all can do it too! 100 lbs sounds like a lot so I just think to myself 5 lbs...5 lbs and I'm golden. so I got 2 more lbs to lose till I hit my small goal of 5lbs. Then I'll start all over. :D Good luck everyone!
  • Tati_Mo
    Tati_Mo Posts: 10
    I want to lose 66kg( is around 145 lbs). I just started to use this site and is helping me a lot! You can add me if you want! We can help each other on our own journey!
  • I'm wanting to lose over 100lbs , anyone feel free to add me :)
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Anyone can add me if you'd like. My goal is to lose 112 lbs, I'm currently down 48.5. I'm older (39) but you can add me I'll help in any way I can.
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    First off all welcome ;)

I have over 100 pounds to lose to get where I want to go....but, that being said I work on 5 pounds at a time....That 100-some is way down the road, but 5 pounds here or there I make sure I can reach. So baby steps and reward yourself along the way, with non food rewards ;) Shopping is always an awesome subsitute. :)

Add me if you would like ;) Anyone else may as well....
  • Hey! I have about 109 left to lose feel free to add me, always nice to have new friends =]
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    I only need to lose lose about 9 to 12 lbs but it's taking forever,plus i just had to go gluten free about a month ago.So feel to add me if you like.i would support you and i some support to.
  • ellieranc
    ellieranc Posts: 32 Member
    Feel free to add me! I need the help!
  • scheatwood
    scheatwood Posts: 207 Member
    Add me if you'd like.

I have about 110 lbs to lose all together. I'm on daily logging food and exercises. I'll be any encouragement you need!
  • Midnight1210
    Midnight1210 Posts: 134 Member
    Feel free to add me and I will support you in any way I can!
  • I sent a friend request .
    I too have about 100 pounds to lose.
  • superchick49
    superchick49 Posts: 12 Member
    I also have a lot to lose, feel free to add me to your support friends here on MFP. You can do this!