No fridge lunch ideas

Options
pickle_lily86
pickle_lily86 Posts: 2 Member
Looking for lunch ideas. I need something that will keep for up to five days without a fridge, although that might be a bit optimisitic.

Don't mind if it's shop bought (UK) or homemade. Currently been eating John West tuna light lunches, but getting bored now.

Help appreciated!

Replies

• Madbutatinybitbrilliant
    Options
    nuts and dried fruit are pretty good, maybe with muesli bars, apples, chickpea chips, rice crackers, protein bars, or canned fruit/soup/instant brown rice...
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Tuna and vegan ramen style soups have saved my life.
  • Mmmporkrinds
    Mmmporkrinds Posts: 192
    Options
    I like the chick pea idea mentioned earlier. A lemon, some olive oil, salt and pepper and you have a basic dressing to go with them. Have with some salad leaves and that would be great.
  • Mmmporkrinds
    Mmmporkrinds Posts: 192
    Options
    Tuna is a great idea too. On toast!
  • pickle_lily86
    pickle_lily86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the quick responses.

Should probably also mention that I don't have access to a toaster. May have access to a microwave, but not guaranteed. I also don't necessarily have access or the time to go to a supermarket to buy fresh salads etc daily!

Tend to buy a few bags of fruit and other snacky bits (cereal bars etc) at the beginning of the week, but am looking for some a bit more substantial. I have an active job and am on my feet for 10 hours, so need quite a bit of energy throughout the day.

My job sucks!