New Year Challenge

Options
Hi everyone!

So, every year on January 1st people create their new year resolutions which usually involve the gym, eating healthy, and losing weight. Well, I'm no exception. This year I set some pretty big goals and although I have completed some of those goals, my biggest goal was to lose weight. I wanted 2012 to be the year that I did it. I was pretty bummed out the other day because I have actually gained weight and I felt like I had failed myself...but then I thought, we still have about 22 weeks left in the year. If I kicked up my game and averaged a loss of 1 pound/week that would be 22 pounds! I can still do it!

So, I guess this post is to see if anyone would like to create a group with monthly/weekly/daily challenges to help us achieve our new year's resolutions before it's time to make new ones!

Who's in?

Replies

• hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I love a good challenge! Count me in!!!
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am in, I would love the challenge. I know I could use some support to help me reach my goal.
  • trott27
    trott27 Posts: 34
    Options
    awesome! =) Now we just need a few more people and I'll make a group! I'm looking forward to this!
  • KettydeDios
    KettydeDios Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Please, count me in
  • krikit_lo
    krikit_lo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join, overall i'm pretty much no different than I was on January 1. now is a great time for re-establishing/ refocusing!
  • roxie_belle
    roxie_belle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I lost weight at the beginning of the year, but have managed to end up where i started. But i am ready to start again now!!!!
  • KettydeDios
    KettydeDios Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to know what's going on with this challenge?????