Picture NSV

Options
2»

Replies

• Ranocchia
    Ranocchia Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    the difference is already noticeable. keep up the great work and keep posting and taking pics. It will motivate you - for sure this post motivated me! I don't have a lot to lose, but I'm so lazy in the last times and I definitely need a kick in the *kitten* to begin again working out and eating properly.
  • jaygolden
    jaygolden Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Those type if results in just one week are amazing. Keep it up!!!!
  • brickhouse76
    brickhouse76 Posts: 146
    Options
    You are doing well! Keep up the good work, stay focus, if you fall off the wagon, jump back on and never ever give up!
  • reneej185
    reneej185 Posts: 3
    Options
    Great way to burn. You did a great job....:-)
  • Cdpemberton
    Cdpemberton Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great Job. This is not an easy journey,so hang in there and stay positive. :smile:
  • Carolyn1012
    Carolyn1012 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Woah big difference for one week!

Off topic but I cant figure out what nsv stands for, help!
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    thanks...it means non scale victory!!! Took me a while to figure this one out...hahaha
  • corlas0105
    corlas0105 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great progress....keep it up....and if people don't like it then they shouldn't look...you are doing great!!!!!!
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: Thanks every1 for the kind words and the motivation. I really appreciate each and every one of you taking time out of your day to comment. I promise I will have another success story soon!!!

Much :heart: to all.
    Stay blessed
    xoxo~
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You have achieved so much in such a short time! Hang in there!
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    FYI: If you are offended by pictures that include underwear & really fat people....then this IS NOT the post for you!!!! Sorry at the moment these are the only 2 pics that I have.

Welp between April 2012 and today I have managed to put back on 10.75 inches. and out of the original 72lbs that I had loss I had put back on 22 of them. I know that I am still a work in progress. Plus between that time I had gotten really discouraged and gave up, but then all of your support and kind words encouraged me to give it another go....so here I am...back in fight & this time I am in it to win it. Somewhere I read it takes 21 days to make a new habit...well I've been at this for 20 days so far...so tomorrow will make day 21 and all I can say is with God on my side and all of your support I know that I can win this battle of the bulge. I refuse to be this size next summer. Going to keep on logging and killing my fat in the gym...because I AM A SUCCESS STORY (speaking that into existence)

BTW---Well I joined a local gym 2 weeks ago and I have lost 14lbs.

So here goes nothing.....I'm actually kind of nervous about posting my pics but at the same time I feel good about the changes I see!!!

Rightsidewk1.jpg

Edit to say: Please excuse my mirror...lol

Im mad proud of you girl... continue and you will get there...
  • j1sahp0
    j1sahp0 Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow what a difference 7 days makes! You did great! Keep up the great work. You'll get there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!