Student late night snacking!

Options
ana137131
ana137131 Posts: 25
I think one of my largest problems last semester was late night snacking. I tend to prefer to stay up late, as in 3-5am to do hw then in the day (procrastination at its best) and the problem is, I eat a late dinner, around 9pm, which my roommates and everyone already tell me is stupid, but by 2am, I'm starving....this led to grilled cheeses, packs of chips, and leftovers getting munched on.

I've lost some good weight this summer and refuse to go back to those habits. Yes I'll try to work earlier, but what are some ok late night snacks? No more than 200 cals and no more than 5 mins cooking time?

Thanks guys!

Replies

• SRR15
    SRR15 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've been out of school for a few years now but I always had the same problem! I especially wanted a sweet late night studying treat like soda and candy bars. I suggest fruit with some kind of nut butter. It tastes sweet and the pb makes me feel like it's a dessert-like treat. Hope that helps!
  • tinabatinaflc
    Options
    sugar free jello (10) with 4tbsp fat free whipped cream (10) = 20cals

OR

fat free pudding cup (90) with 4 tbsp fat free whipped cream (10) = 100cals

OR

1 wasa crispbread (45) with 1 wedge light laughing cow cheese of any kind (35) = 80cals

OR

11 small meringue cookies if you can find them = 110cals

i'll put some more thought into it, I'm sure I've got more ideas. hope that helps.

<3cx
  • Gyllain
    Gyllain Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Someone posted this link on MFP, its great for ideas

http://www.beseenwith.com/100-snacks-under-100-calories/