Looking for friends close to goal

Options
I have 13 lbs left to lose and would like some friends who are also close to their ideal weight. Finding it harder to motivate myself now as I am more than happy with what I have achieved already. It would be nice though to lose those last stubborn pounds.

Replies

• tindysdailyapple
    Options
    I just started (although I only have 20 pounds to lose because I'm trying to add more muscle and do a recomp of my body rather than just weight loss) but I have some suggestions if you'd like to hear them about how to get over a weight loss plateau and keep losing when you near the end.
  • tdfarmer
    tdfarmer Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I have been at goal for 3 months. I agree it is hard to find motivation Ito keep going when you don't see results. Add me if you like!
  • orishp
    orishp Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I am close to my first goal, but i would love to lose even more....
    I think i can keep doing what I am doing and see if the scale cooperates....
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    that woudl be me... i have 10 to lose, already lost about 20 but restarted my ticker because that 20 came off a long time ago!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    i have about 15 to lose. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • cjsmommy7
    cjsmommy7 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have about 7lb to lose but my goal is more about body shaping through cardio and strength training add me if you like