Excited, but new to this

Options
Hi!
I am very excited about losing weight, exercising and meeting new friends. I'm open to positive input, new recipes, and suggestions, even add me as a friend if you'd like.

Replies

• Midnight1210
    Midnight1210 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community!

You'll find a lot of supportive people here, I know I have, and having supportive friends surrounding you is as important as maintaining a healthy diet and exercise routine.

I look forward to helping you along to achieve your goals!
  • kb3iay
    kb3iay Posts: 5
    Options
    hello there, I have been using this program for about 2 months now and if you keep to calorie count and work out you will lose weight. I have been heavy all my life and finally found something that works for me.
  • SBlost
    SBlost Posts: 90
    Options
    Welcome!! I am fairly new to this site as well and I have found that just sticking to the calorie count you will lose. I have a hectic work schedule so its hard for me to find time to exercise but the weight is still coming off.
    Feel free to add me if you like.....the more friends and support, the easier it will be.
  • Mercedesjr1993
    Options
    Thanks so much! I truly need to cut carbs tremendously. I have been s busy lately so I'm not doing much cooking I just eating on the run.
  • Mercedesjr1993
    Options
    That's great! Keep up the great work and thanks.