hey im a newbie

Options
Hey im vamps!! Ive just joined and am getting my head around this site.
Can anybody help with the abbreviations?
Feeling very motivated at the moment [hoping it will last!]
:D

Replies

• carolannkoga
    carolannkoga Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i just started also
  • Kaimana94
    Kaimana94 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    what abbreviations are you talking about. By the way the site is great and helped me lose over 50 lbs
  • carolannkoga
    carolannkoga Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    how do i change carb amounts am diabetic and have to watch carbs
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I want to Welcome you new members to MFP ..It is a great site and very motivating and supportive..It's a easy site to get around.I call it people friendly.. Add me iff you want :drinker:
  • jbyrd1228
    jbyrd1228 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new as well and hope that being accountable and logging what I'm eating will help me reach my goal. Keep up the good work!
  • latishea
    latishea Posts: 1
    Options
    Just started 2 days ago today's day 3. I was told about this site by Primary Dr. Its been so helpful so far. I'm super siked! I've worked out 3 days and eaten within the allowance of my tracker. I'm so motivated and realizing the mistakes I'd been making before. I'll be weighing in at the end of the week.

I'm trying to lose 60lbs and i love how the tracker forecasts the progress telling me if I continue doing what I did today I'd be x amount of lbs lighter in x amount of weeks. This is so helpful because it gives me a goal an accomplishment to look forward to. I've been studying this site so if I can help anyone I will and i'd love to work with someone to keep each other motivated.