Insanity Progress pics

Options
Jass_mal
Jass_mal Posts: 68 Member
Hi to all. I am currently on my second round of insanity, I will actually start month 2 on monday, and these are my progress pics. Before I began insanity, I was 150 lbs. After completing my first round, I was down 15 lbs. I am currently down 20 lbs after completing my second round first month. I'm hoping to go down another 5 lbs during this last month. I did not follow the food guide but I did try to eat as healthy as possible. For those of you thinking about doing insanity, I say go for it, it won't dissapoint you. I'm very happy with the results I've been getting and I hope my pics are motivating.

Before insanity:
103.jpg
101.jpg

After completing first round
067.jpg
Before starting round 2 month 1
008.jpg
007.jpg
010.jpg

And currently, after month 1 second round

Replies

• Jass_mal
    Options
    I was having some technical difficulties with photobucket and I couldn't fix the pics the way I wanted them so I will later on.
  • wolveslovemee
    wolveslovemee Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    WOW amazing progress!! Love it
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    Good stuff, keep at it. :wink:
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Great job:-)
  • blondie6688
    Options
    Good for you! You look great!
  • ToyaDianta
    ToyaDianta Posts: 21
    Options
    did u immediately lose weight with insanity? i'm on day 13, and i've gained since i've started. i know everyone's body is different, just wanna share experiences.
  • nstngdll
    nstngdll Posts: 9
    Options
    Awesome.Awesome.Awesome!!!
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    What is your calorie intake. I'm on my second round of insanity as well and I haven't lost anything from either round so far....I gained definition but lost zero pounds.
  • Jass_mal
    Options
    What is your calorie intake. I'm on my second round of insanity as well and I haven't lost anything from either round so far....I gained definition but lost zero pounds.

Mfp has me at 1280 and I eat back most of my exercise calories.
  • Jass_mal
    Options
    did u immediately lose weight with insanity? i'm on day 13, and i've gained since i've started. i know everyone's body is different, just wanna share experiences.

I probably started seeing results during the 3rd week. I've read on many other's stories where they gain weight in the beginning too but when they get into month 2, their weight starts coming off.
  • Jass_mal
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!