Starting Tomorow and wanted to say Hi

Options
Hi every one Today was my 43 Birthday and Starting Tomorrow I am going to take better care of myself .

Replies

• jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Spirit and Welcome to MFP!

This is a really cool site and easy to use. Tracking what you eat and your excercises will really help you to be sucessful.

Check out the forums. There's lots of groups and your sure to find one to suit you.

Good luck on your weightloss and good health journey,

JAM
  • jandie
    jandie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello, Happy Birthday and welcome! I'm 42 and joined MFP the beginning of November. It's a decision you won't regret! My DH has been shocked at how committed I am to making healthy choices and logging everything I eat. But this site makes it easy! And it has REALLY helped me with meal planning!

If you have any questions, ask! This is an excellent resource, take advantage of it!

Take care! :flowerforyou:

Jandie

297898.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Happy Birthday and bes wishes in your Healthy New Year!!!
  • toneykari
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kari - also starting tomorrow. Christmas cookies were SO tasty :) lol
    Glad to meet you!
  • Mommabee
    Mommabee Posts: 103
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas and welcome! Glad you found this site, it's really great! We are all looking forward to applauding your sucess!
    Hugs!:flowerforyou:
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Welcome spiritinthesky2k and toneykari,

This is a life changing site if you stick with it. Spirit, I read your profile. and saw your goal about reduced meds. As of the beginning of this month, I reduced my meds for hypertension by 75%-eliminating one med altogether and reducing the remaining one by half!!! This can happen to you!!

Good luck to both of you. At this time next year, you can both be at goal or very close to it, depending upon how you approach things. You are likely to be more successful if you don't tackle everything at once, but concentrate on making better choices and making changes in incremental steps.

Merry Christmas!!!

PS Hi Mommabee!!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    removing duplicate post
  • jandie
    jandie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi Spiritinthesky2k and Kari! I've been thinking about you both and hoping your 1st day went well! :smile:

297898.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and Welcome:flowerforyou: