New to this

Options
I hope this works!!

Replies

• dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Set your mind to it...use the tools...make lots of friends...and you will succeed.

Wishing you great success in your journey to a healthier life! :flowerforyou:
  • Courtneyjones090
    Options
    Thanks For the advice!! Keep up your hard work:smile:
  • glenn1barber
    Options
    I am fairly new to the website and program. I have found using the tools (food Dairy), exercise diary are really helpful. good luck with this.:smokin:
  • JSmallz88
    JSmallz88 Posts: 6
    Options
    hey all, im new to this, and its definitely helping me work on lowering my portions when it comes to food. im exercising more and its nice to have people motivating you with every step :)

Im Jessica and im a single mom to 2 beautiful children :)
  • imanole
    imanole Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Plenty of people to keep you encouraged here!
    Feel free to add me. You will get lots of help.
  • VampAmber
    VampAmber Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too. Seems an easy enough site to learn. I had the luck of knowing someone in person who used it, so she can teach me how. ^_^ I'd offer any help I could, but as I said, I'm just as new as you. Anyway, good luck.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I have to say you've taken that first step with joining here and many of us will help each other out. Feel free to add me as a friend..Good Luck
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for just over a month and have lost 20 lbs so far! :happy: You can do this! :bigsmile:
  • mistressmambo
    mistressmambo Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    MFP is great! I love it ... helps me so much stay in track. add me ;)
  • Burns_fat
    Burns_fat Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello! I'm new and looking for some extra encouragement and in return I'll be glad to do the same. So please add me,thanks!

Burn
  • 57silverfox
    57silverfox Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    good luck hope you do great
  • MariaS1214
    Options
    Hi
    My name is maria, n I luv this website, I have only been using it for about a week, but it has kept me on track about food n exercise, pretty easy to use an I like that..good luck to all : )
  • mad14vic
    mad14vic Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrats on starting! (as far as I'm concerned its the hardest part of the journey). So long as you keep yourself motivated, have fun, hold yourself accountable and keep your goal in mind you'll lose everything you want! also keep hydrated! if you need a friend feel free to add me. Good luck! :D
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I want to Welcome all the new members to MFP.. You have chose a good site to join..This ia a great site.You will find alot of support and motivation on here.. I have been on since April and have lost 8 lbs.. :love:
    Add me if you wish to.. :drinker: Would love to follow your journey and help support you.
    Kathy
  • BeverlySFriesen
    Options
    I am new to this as well. I set up an account earlier this year but did not use it, so I decided to commit to it as of this week. So far it seems quite easy to use...
  • tklagesse67
    Options
    I'm a noob, too. Just started MFP today,but have been lifestyle-changed for nearly three weeks. I wish I had this three weeks ago, because I could at least show my progress up to this point. 24 lbs and counting! That is a lot for a short time, I know, but I am going the low carb route. The weight just fell off when I cut out breads and sodas. It slowed down after about a week and a half.

I was introduced to MFP last weekend by a couple I'd met. She had lost 150 lbs in the last year, or 18 months, I think. He has lost 100 lbs in six months. They are not strict low carb like me, but eat what they want, and just monitor what they do with the assistance of this web site. Plus, they use the Fitbit as an additional tool.

Anyway, this post is about you, not me. So, let's do this together! :smile:
  • erins89
    erins89 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Also pretty new, everyone feel free to add me!
  • Courtneyjones090
    Options
    I started yesterday!! Good luck with your goals!