MAYHEM FEST PICTURES!!

Options
2»

Replies

• legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm so jealous! My son was going to take me but he decided to take his gf instead. Ungrateful kid. =P
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    LOL i have a video on my facebook of 2 of the *security people jamming out to slayer, while they stood at one of the pits on the lawn, they never break them up here they just try to make it so no one gets killed,,, for the most part you see a lot of people picking each other up real fast
  • juggalotus
    juggalotus Posts: 227
    Options
    LOL i have a video on my facebook of 2 of the *security people jamming out to slayer, while they stood at one of the pits on the lawn, they never break them up here they just try to make it so no one gets killed,,, for the most part you see a lot of people picking each other up real fast

Haha that's awesome. The one female guard who made that comment about me was rockin out too :) Yeah it's good how people are so quick to pick you up, I know its happened to me on some occasions. No problems with that. The cops were standing at the ends of our lawn pits haha...man...you guys must be so much more chill over there!