Would love to connect! But I'd gladly accept friend requests from anyone! c:

Replies

• PastryWizKid
    PastryWizKid Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    wow yes i thought i was the only one
  • htalexander
    Options
    No, but I'm truly very interested in becoming one. I never even knew this term until very recently but the funny thing is, through my wieght loss journey I just began to eat in a similar fashion to what I understand to be "pescatarian" because it gives me results, makes me feel better and well..it just makes sense to me. I mess up a lot, I will be honest..i still eat things on occassion that are way of course to this way of thinking but I am recently thinking of really trying to stick with this..advise for me?????? Add curious..do you eat eggs or dairy products at all??
  • KISN
    KISN Posts: 6
    Options
    Sure am! And being from New Orleans, I couldn't be any other way (lol). I don't drink cow's milk (soy, rice, almond, etc. instead) and have really cut down on cheese and eggs (in salads only, mostly). But if something happened and all the seafood of the world disappeared, I'd be in a world of hurt! Bonne chance!
  • htalexander
    Options
    I have also switched from cow's milk to soymilk or almond and I have always loved seafood and the fact that it gives you so much protein without the "heavy" feeling of other meats I still eat other meats but I'm trying to make it more of an occassional thing rather than everyday.....I do, however, have a terrible cheese addiction and I can't seem to give it up! lol
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I still eat dairy, but not tons and tons. I eat eggs, string cheese, cows milk (but not often at all), among others, but it's not a huge part of my diet. Other than eggs. Until I become comfortable with other protein sources I'm gonna stick on my few dairy items c:
  • tarazena
    tarazena Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Me- I am Pescatarian! I was vegetarian for a good 10 years and decided then that I would add fish. I have been pescentarian now for 10 years on top of that...so 20 years no meat! I love it and feel great! I sometimes feel guilty about the little fishies and I try to eat sustainable. Add me as a friend if you like : )
  • filomenae
    filomenae Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Me!! : )
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Hooray! The more the merrier!

**And I just realized my typo in the title. PescEtarian. Just to clarify that I know how to spell :wink: .
  • bigsisterdice
    Options
    im technically a lacto-ovo-pesce-pollo-terian lol thats a very complicated way to say i still eat dairy and eggs, poultry, and fish, but no red meat. my friends make fun of me allll the time for it, but ive been at it for about 14 years now and feeling better than ever :D
  • mrs_penguin
    Options
    I'm thinking of trying it out and would love some support from people who already have! Feel free to add me!
  • welsh_lass86
    welsh_lass86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Me :-) I was vegetarian for 6 years and now have been pescetarian for 3 years.