Boob job vs laser hair removal?

Options
If you could only pick one, which, and why?

I'm debating between these two, leaning towards a boob job since that's just more of an ''instant gratification'' type of thing, vs laser hair removal which needs multiple sessions and MIGHT not be permanent (I've got ivory skin and dark hair so I'd be the perfect candidate though.)

Replies

• dictations
    dictations Posts: 199
    Options
    bump
  • angel823
    angel823 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have DD and hate hair so HAIR REMOVEL
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Laser hair removal. Because boobs are great no matter what.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'd go laser hair removal too....I'm sick of shaving. I'm happy with my C's.
  • Deluxe97
    Deluxe97 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'd do laser hair removal because:

a - I've had it done and it is awesome! (I was in dire need)

and

b- no anesthesia involved in it....therefore less risk of death or infection or any other host of complications
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I would go with Laser Hair Removal. Waxing and shaving are not my favorite activities.
  • supergr33n
    supergr33n Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Boobs. I'm cool with waxing.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I've done the laser hair removal and had paper white skin and black, thick hairs. It does take a few sessions, but they start to get further and further apart and the hair comes back thinner and more sparse. It doesn't hurt (least it didn't for me, and I was getting it on my face) and they put aloe on it right after so the redness fades quick.

Plus, depending on what exactly you're planning with your chest, the hair removal's cheaper.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Boobs are fantastic...

But I don't really grow hair either. lol...

decisions ...decisions ... hmmm

Lets just say...as long as no hair grows on your nipples you are good either way :):laugh:

I only say this bc my hubby's ex... had hair on her nipples....
    Honestly.. it makes me feel perfect every single day, that I do not lmao
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Neither. Tummy tuck, please. C section scar makes it look weird.
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    laser hair removal...to quote my favorite man "I don't care what boobs look like as long as they are naked and pressed up against me." :drinker:
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    HR for sure.

I plan on having both done when I get to my goal.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    boobs, i can allways tweez/shave/nair/bleach/wax the hair
  • juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I just need the girls lifted, and a tummy tucked so I'd go for it and have those done. i have had laser removal of hemangiomas, burns like crazy but they can do it in several treatments versus one. :) pay as you go!
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Definitely laser hair removal...loathe waxing. I'm perfectly happy with my modest C's.
  • TinaInFlorida
    TinaInFlorida Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I vote for the laser. I had it done years ago and the results have been amazing! I also have ivory skin. Just make sure you find out the type of laser being used and make sure the technician is very detailed. It is a bit painful, but so worth it.
  • Reneneluv
    Reneneluv Posts: 1
    Options
    I have fake boobs. I had a great surgeon, and he did excellent work--didn't let me go too big. I've had them for 9 years, and for a while I absolutely loved them. But now I would probably have them removed if I wasn't afraid of what it would look like if I did it. There's nothing wrong with my boobs as they are. They still look and feel great. I think that the novelty has just worn off, and I'd be fine not having them. If I were you, I would go for the laser hair removal. Fake boobs are fun to think about, but it's pretty common to regret them after a while. But not having to shave? That would be awesome!
  • jaygregz
    jaygregz Posts: 104
    Options
    Boobs with Lasers... is that an option?
  • rawfull
    rawfull Posts: 178
    Options
    Be careful with that, I've seen more than several women who died in our emergency department after liposuction.
    From a pulmonary embolism of fat instead of a blood clot. Blood clots can be dissolved with anti thrombolytic drugs.
    A fat embolism you die...

http://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/ProductsandMedicalProcedures/SurgeryandLifeSupport/Liposuction/ucm256139.htm
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Laser for sure!