Opening Ceremony Setback

Options
I've been doing so well for three weeks straight and had a setback last night... had friends over to watch the olympic opening ceremony, and had pizza and death by chocolate ice cream. Of course now I feel guilty, and threw out all of the leftovers today!!!

Did anyone else have olympic parties/food you shouldn't have yesterday??

Replies

• pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    No, but man, did I want to! I have made a new goal of never eating in front of the TV again… Maybe that can just be your one cheat till you get to goal?
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    oh, you had me at chocolate ice cream. its difficult to resist chocolate when its right there staring you in the face. Nope, no olympics party for me but weekends are always rough. Birthdays and game night.
  • vivalalauren89
    Options
    Yeah, I'm the same way -- mindless eating in front of the TV! And parties/family gatherings are tough! I won't be cheating anytime soon, though.. went to Trader Joe's today and stocked up on a ton of good healthy stuff!!
  • mad14vic
    mad14vic Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    for once I didn't cheat... however i didn't workout either. I figured they (the athletes) worked out hard enough for both me and them :)
  • KristieWade
    Options
    Same here. I didn't cheat, but didn't work out either. I forced myself to turn off the Olympics and workout since i have done NOTHING today but sit infront of the TV and watch the Olympics except the brief moments my daughter wanted me to play in the play room with her. most of the day we watched TV together.