Hi everyone!

Options
Hey everyone I'm really excited about finding MFP! I'm vegetarian so if anyone else is I would love to be your friend, but you definitely don't have to be veggie to be friends! I'm 25 I've been married for 3 years and I'm a mom to a cutie 3 year old and a pastry chef, so between pregnancy and culinary school I gained WAY too much weight. But I've got a really good feeling about this site and the support of everyone on here. I'm looking forward to making friends and getting healthier!
Jen

Replies

• Dayna5K
    Dayna5K Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen! Welcome!

I am not a veggie :-) , but feel free to add me if you're in need of support
  • mistressmambo
    mistressmambo Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi Hi! I'm not a veg either but close to it.. lol. In a few weeks though I'll be going veg (only for 3wks tho).. I'm going to do a program that will reset my body... anyway glad to meet you .. add me :)
  • DWBayless
    DWBayless Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Jen.

I'm new to MFP too and am also a veggie. I'm a bit of a glutton though... no will power where good food is concerned, so couldn't handle culinary school, or being in the presence of pastries for any significant period of time. I try to avoid the presence of junk food altogether. :) Which isn't hard to do in my current gig.

I retired from the Navy last year and currently working as a journalist for the International Security Assistance Force Afghanistan; trying to get into better shape while i'm here. One year of retirement put more than 30 pounds on me.

Cheers,
    Daryle
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile: