Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Its 8:40 pm and im Hungry!

Macley
Macley Posts: 45
Sat night Relaxing ...ahhh I hope I don't binge and abuse my hands lol!
Iv been doing so good for 2 1/2 Weeks avoiding the craving now I just feel like attacking the kitchen! Help =/

Replies

• blf20
    blf20 Posts: 97 Member
    skim mik, banana, vanilla into the blender sweeten if you must- filling and won't put you off track
    Enjoy the evening!
  • jaygregz
    jaygregz Posts: 104
    Grab a can of tuna and devour it. Soak it down with 2 bottles of water.. and sleep like an angel.
  • Idk if you like hot tea but its a good way to curve your appetite and wind down at night...most teas have zero cals!
  • JuneBPrice
    JuneBPrice Posts: 294 Member
    Cucumbers, lettuce, pickles, carrots, hard-boiled egg whites, etc. Good luck! :smile:
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    Sugar/fat free pudding with skim milk is wonderful! Any flavor. Half a banana cut in to small pieces. 6 to 8 Strawberries cut in to small pieces. An apple cut in small pieces. A piece or 2 of celery with 1 or 2 tablespoons or teaspoons of peanut butter. Drink 2 glasses of cold water slowly. Make some caffiene free green or fruit tea. Any thing to get through the cravings with your dignity. Depends on what calorie count you are at before choosing. You will be proud of yourself in the morning when you know you can make healthy choices to get through rough times. Any of the suggestions I made will work & still allow you to sleep. It will be ok.. You can do this! :0)
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    skim mik, banana, vanilla into the blender sweeten if you must- filling and won't put you off track
    Enjoy the evening!

Excellent!
  • Macley
    Grab a can of tuna and devour it. Soak it down with 2 bottles of water.. and sleep like an angel.

This made me laugh !! XD. I chugged down a bottle of water minus the , that did the trick.
    Its crazy how you don't think as simple as drinking water helps when ur mind goes threw the CRAVING MODE
    THANKS LOTS
  • Macley
    *-tuna
  • Macley
    Sugar/fat free pudding with skim milk is wonderful! Any flavor. Half a banana cut in to small pieces. 6 to 8 Strawberries cut in to small pieces. An apple cut in small pieces. A piece or 2 of celery with 1 or 2 tablespoons or teaspoons of peanut butter. Drink 2 glasses of cold water slowly. Make some caffiene free green or fruit tea. Any thing to get through the cravings with your dignity. Depends on what calorie count you are at before choosing. You will be proud of yourself in the morning when you know you can make healthy choices to get through rough times. Any of the suggestions I made will work & still allow you to sleep. It will be ok.. You can do this! :0)

Your to kind :) I will take your advice and use it for the future.

Question: does it matter if its ice cold? Or just reg temp does it make a difference?
  • stagegoddess
    stagegoddess Posts: 101 Member
    my days are always different hours (ranging from nothing at all to 16 hour work days) and i'm always hungry at the end of the night (anywhere between 10pm and 2am). i try to just eat enough but typically end up overeating or drinking to blow off steam with coworkers. lately i've been being good and just eating some diced fruit (eaten with a fork to slow myself down) or a few crackers and sharp cheddar cheese slices. don't deny yourself everything or you'll get depressed--i've been there too many times
  • Macley
    my days are always different hours (ranging from nothing at all to 16 hour work days) and i'm always hungry at the end of the night (anywhere between 10pm and 2am). i try to just eat enough but typically end up overeating or drinking to blow off steam with coworkers. lately i've been being good and just eating some diced fruit (eaten with a fork to slow myself down) or a few crackers and sharp cheddar cheese slices. don't deny yourself everything or you'll get depressed--i've been there too many times

I can't totally relate to you. If I don't go to bed by 9:30 10 I start getting hungry as hell and everything goes out the window and I raid thefride. I'm 150lbs trying to get to 108 started off at 180 this month..I got a ways.
  • Macley
    Cucumbers, lettuce, pickles, carrots, hard-boiled egg whites, etc. Good luck! :smile:

I like that verity.. Very low Cal (=
    Thank you
  • Macley
    Idk if you like hot tea but its a good way to curve your appetite and wind down at night...most teas have zero cals!

Great idea! I lOve mint tea
  • MorbidNTT
    MorbidNTT Posts: 43 Member

Agreed
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    When I get crazy hungry and I don't have many calories left I always have just one ounce of reduced fat cheddar cheese. It totally does the trick every time for me. :drinker:
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Do you have the cals? If so, EAT!
  • Macley
    Do you have the cals? If so, EAT!

no & I controlled my hunger
  • Macley
    *Can