Boob job vs laser hair removal?

Options

Replies

• CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big fan of fake boobs... so unless you feel you have a serious boob problem I'd stick with your natural boobs and go the hair removal.

(I'm a guy)
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    boob job, hands down. i can keep shaving abd have my tits back. ugh!
  • dizzydi1968
    dizzydi1968 Posts: 564
    Options
    Both?

If I had the cash to spare I would get EVERYTHING nipped/tuckedl/lifted.

Age, gravity and significant weightloss are not kind.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    If I were considering the two, I'd go with boob job. I don't really mind shaving and laser hair removal isn't always successful. Currently, I'd do neither personally but who knows in the future.
  • JupiterJune
    Options
    As someone who got both, I must say: boob job.

Laser hair removal hurts a LOT, especially if you're going to do the full package. I had to do 5-6 sessions to have it all removed, and after 12 months hair started growing back (not as much as it was before, but enough for me to have to wax it anyway).

Boob job, on the other hand, was the best choice I've made in my life. Profile pic is before -- there's an after pic in my album. I love it more than anything.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Fake boobies because they are simply the best. Shavers work well and trim hair, you can't put boobs on in any other way!
  • JupiterJune
    Options
    Oh, I gotta add that I had to use a lower frequency laser because I have tanned skin. That is probably why results weren't as satisfactory on me. I still love my boobs more than anything, and I don't really mind waxing (after doing it since I'm 15, every single month, it really doesn't hurt anymore)
  • ethansmug
    ethansmug Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Laser hair removal. Because boobs are great no matter what.

I'll send you a pic of mine and watch you change your tune.

BTW, I find this to be a strange topic.

I am going to start one called "Penile enlargement, or Braces??"
  • Vaanja
    Vaanja Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Neither. Travel!

and @ Ethansmug - braces for sure. Don't get me wrong, I'm a red-blooded woman and I like me some sausage...but it really Is men that have the most issue with it. We just don't need all that length...tbh, too long can be hella uncomfortable. *And*...guys with too much aren't going to get nearly the, ahem, creative opportunities their more modest bretheren will. Just sayin'.
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hair removal, fake tits just look so weird when they are getting bounced around.
  • angelinnaonadiet
    Options
    boob job, actually I need a boob lift! and I don't mind using VEET or NAIR...haha
  • angelinnaonadiet
    Options
    Laser hair removal. Because boobs are great no matter what.

I'll send you a pic of mine and watch you change your tune.

BTW, I find this to be a strange topic.

I am going to start one called "Penile enlargement, or Braces??"

Interesting what's your starting size?
    haha
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    boob job.
  • rocketpopsicles
    Options
    Laser.

I have DDD already haha ! I don't need more.

But also - I really think natural, no matter how small, look WAY better than fake.
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Boob job!
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Boob job.....first two sucked...and now that lost weight........ small and saggy:sad:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    boobs
  • maggiemay365
    maggiemay365 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Boob Job Please!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Laser hair removal. Although, I do not have much hair I'd like removed. haha I prefer to keep my small boobies! I seriously hated that I gained in my chest, it was the first place I hoped would shrink!
  • rainwalkerSK
    Options
    I'm four sessions into laser hair removal on my legs and I'm HATING it. I bought a six session package and I'm not sure I'm going to finish it out. I have really thick hair, so the laser hurts a hell of a lot more than waxing, and after four sessions, I've seen absolutely zero reduction in hair growth. I have very pale skin and black hair, so I'm theoretically an ideal candidate. Since my first three treatments didn't have any measurable effect on regrowth at all, they did a double-pulse on my last treatment, which hurt to the point I almost couldn't handle it (and I've delivered two babies, one without pain meds, and have two tattoos) and then my skin bubbled up into a horrible itchy rash for two weeks afterward. It was horrible. So boob job for sure.