5'2" female: 40+ lbs off (pics)

Options
2011EP
2011EP Posts: 95 Member
Hi all,

Thought I would share because I have been in a slump for the past 2 weeks (have been gaining and losing the same lb) but I realized that I am proud of how far I have come and that I am a work in progress and there is nothing wrong with that. I wore a bikini for the first time in public yesterday with my belly flab and all and am happy to say I am in a healthy weight/fat %/bmi range. Society tells us to hate our bodies if we're not perfect or look like VS models but that's complete BS.

At my highest weight I was a little over 165 (at my height of 5'2") and I am currently down to 120.4. Can't wait to get healthier and more fit and hit my weight targets through the process!

Thanks to all my mfp buddies who have supported me along the way! Love y'all xoxo :)

The first picture of me (on the right) is when i was about 150 lbs last summer.
faa.jpg

This is the current me at 120.4 lbs.
Photo.jpg

Replies

• honeyrose25
    Options
    you look great. im 5 2" and starting out. im 157lbs at the moment. i cant wait until i look like you :-) WELL DONE!
  • lilimini
    lilimini Posts: 56
    Options
    Wow! You look great! I am 5"4 and weight just under 145lb. My starting weight was the similar to your starting weight... and my goal weight is what you are now! You look fantastic!!! Great job :)
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done you look fantastic :-)
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Great work - maybe next year I will have my own success story to post.
  • clarabellesimmo82
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Well done!!
  • Neisah
    Neisah Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    you look GREAT! an inspiration to me this morning as i am feeling down about my weight. im 5 2 aldo and started where you were and have only lost 6 lbs so far, which isnt too bad. but this time last year i was 20lbs lighter than where i am today. urgggg. thank you for posting.

would love to hear some of your routine
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Great job !
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Good work! Congratulations!
  • sjae
    sjae Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing! xx
  • corinneselene
    corinneselene Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i am also 5.2ft and i would like to know what you did to achieve your results? how many cals, what kind of exercises and how long did it take you?
  • nuemom2
    nuemom2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! I'm 5' and have been struggling with loosing that last 10 for nearly a yr now. I loose, I gain. Thanks for reminding me that the past 28lb loss was worth something!
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You are Gorgeous! Great job Hun:)
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!! KEEP SMILING! KEEP PUSHING TO BE A BETTER YOU!!!
  • torrmairi
    torrmairi Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 4, but your stats and structure are pretty similar to mine - I love seeing photos I can relate to! Congrats, you look amazing!
  • CChandler81
    CChandler81 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm the same height and starting weight as you:-D
  • keepisisweird
    keepisisweird Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! And I'm glad to see that littlies (>5'2") like me are also prone to slumpin' it.

Not only that, but may I also add that you look so radiant. Not just your body or weight, but in your eyes. You can tell a difference. Keep up the good fight. You can totally do it!

-iav
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!