New to the site!

Options
Hello everyone,
My name is Christy and I started off at 176. I now weight 155 and though I don't notice much of a difference, apparently other people do notice. I'm starting to slide back to my bad habits of eating too much after 6pm and then sitting on my butt in front of the T.V. I'm trying to do my best and I'll still stick to it.

Replies

• TiffTerry
    Options
    Hi! My name is Tiffany Terry! I am about to embark on my weight loss journey and transitioning it into a lifestyle change. I am married and I have a 1 year old daughter. I am 145 lbs. and my goal is to lose 25 of those pounds. Here's hoping! Good luck to all!
  • justinsgirl2017
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am Lindsey. I am a nursing student and since starting my school program a year ago have gained 25 lbs. It has been a very stressful program and I have until May and then it is over. Hopefully, I can get myself in gear and shrink my waistline and increase my knowledge! I have a wonderful husband and a cute pup and no kids yet. My goal is to be back where I was a year ago. I feel like I am in over my head with trying to lose weight, but I guess there is no time like now to try!
  • Markieemel
    Options
    geeez y'all are all skinny people. my fat butt is jealous. i'm mark, im a teenager, and i way 313 pounds. i'm very depressed and somtimes hate myself, but i'm ready to change that. This is the start of my story.
  • beachee
    Options
    Hi my name is Nancy, I'm new to this site and find it very informative that tracking your food and exercise will lead each of us to being accountable. Not sure if I can do this at work, time is limited to log on to site. But I can write everything down and post to my home later. I just want to be thin again, I currently weight 137 and want to be back to the 120's. Somewhere between turning 50 and now 53 years old I've gained 17 pounds. What happened? I could cop out and say its my metabolism but its probably just poor eating habits. I tried just about everything which has caused me to gain weight not loose it. From eating RAW, vegan to overeating Christmas cookies and lots of Starbucks drinks. I will enjoy reading your post for further knowledge.