what is ur sugar intake

Options
this is soooooooooo confusing...i put mine upto 50grams yday cz i was alwayys goingover n it made me feel cap...cn u tell me wt ur stats are and ur sugar intake..thnx

Replies

• CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    My sugar intake is 35 a day. I always go over, because I love strawberries too much... and yogurt :ohwell:
  • sana66
    sana66 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    haha snap!iv started eating strawbrries and now my sugar intake goes over
  • herangel3
    herangel3 Posts: 32
    Options
    What is the standard sugar intake, I always go over too, fruit mostly; there is a history of diabetes in my family and I want to avoid it so I try to cut back but it seems everything you eat has sugar.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    The average intake for here is around 50 - 100 grams a day... I know before MFP I was probably consuming 100 grams a day. I read that somewhere in a magazine. If you are eating fruits then I would not worry too much about the sugar numbers.. Its natural sugar.
  • ockara
    ockara Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I probably consumed 300 before I went Paleo, its in everything! Now I try to stay between 50-100g, but all of my sugar comes from fruit and veggies now, nothing processed so I feel so much better.
  • herangel3
    herangel3 Posts: 32
    Options
    50 - 100.....good, I've been under that. Thank you!!
  • Welshie_girl
    Welshie_girl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Don't want to start a new thread ... I don't eat much candy or sweets... but EVERYTHING has sugar in it... Which foods containing sugar (except fruit and veggies)I don't have to worry about ??? Im not a big fan of splenda or sweet n low.... I try not to buy artificial sweetener foods...
  • davisrl0
    davisrl0 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My sugar intake is 35 a day. I always go over, because I love strawberries too much... and yogurt :ohwell:

OMG, I could have written this post myself!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE strawberries...and yogurt!! And cottage cheese. Especially when its all mixed together!
    I think I have mine set at 35 or so, too, and I most days will go over. It's a lot to do with my fruits. I started eating greek yogurt instead of regular yogurt, and that has helped a little.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    infinity.gif
  • betterplayer
    Options
    infinity.gif
    Do you ever get exactly it? Or over?