new here too

Options
I started my journey about 6 weeks ago. Just started fitness pal in about last two weeks. I love the discipline of it. I have lupus and sjogrens syndrome and have to take a lot of merds. But I get in my exercise and I feel really good when I do. I am having a hard time meeting the 1200 calories goal. I drink lots of water. I usually burn at least 400 calories in exercise every day. I have lost about 13 pounds since starting this diet. I am middle aged and don't want to lose momentum. Can your body stop losing if you eat enough? If someone will answer maybe I wont feel so alone. Thanks

Replies

• dragomom
    dragomom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Get a good support system to help you on your journey. One question I have is, are you not able to eat the 1200 calories or is it that you are going over?
  • urbnoutdrzmn247
    Options
    Your body is going through an adjustment and things are changing...you will begin to find things that work and things that don't...dont lose sight of things..your doing great by taking the first step in bettering yourself...and u should be proud of yourself...
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad you could join us. You've come to a wonderful place full of people who have been down this road and can help you from experience. I really can't answer your question but i just wanted to say Welcome! :)
  • sferguson65
    sferguson65 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Oh sorry I didn't make myself clear. I am always under. Even if I supplement with like an ensure. I haven't reached it since I started. Thanks for answering
  • sferguson65
    sferguson65 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. As I get wiser maybe I can be of help to someone.