Today's NSV

Options
Went shopping this morning and tried on some UK size 14 trousers in Next and discovered they were too big!!! Just a few months ago a size 16 was too small.

My goal was to get back to size 12 which I have now done.

I have never ever been a UK size 10 (Ok maybe when I was like 13 years old or something) so that is my new goal.

Replies

• dead_star
    dead_star Posts: 11
    Options
    awesome :]

a similar thing happened to me a few months ago, but with guys sizes obv :wink:

great feeling isnt it!
  • sarahbeach
    Options
    Well done did you find it easy to lose the weight and how long did it take
  • RoseThePenguin
    RoseThePenguin Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

NSV's are the best.

:)
  • nickyjl81
    nickyjl81 Posts: 66
    Options
    Well done did you find it easy to lose the weight and how long did it take

It wasn't too difficult. I've lost 17lbs in total (13lbs using MFP) over the course of 3 months. I workout 6 days a week and stick to 1400-1500 calories a day. I did plateau for 3 weeks but have recently busted through that.
  • NYAngel1089
    NYAngel1089 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    great job!!! keep it up!
  • Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I love those kind of NSV's I did the same yesterday with a pair of pants I had just gotten into 2 weeks ago, was walking thru the house and they slid off my hips..had a big grin on my face all morning :bigsmile:
  • Ejwelton
    Ejwelton Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    What a lovely feeling. The first size 10 (UK) I got into we're trousers in next.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!