LADIES! ..

emg9
emg9 Posts: 112
what method of hair removal do you believe is the best/most effective/best result etc. i'm fed up of shaving! my hair grows so quick too. i've just ordered an epilator and i'm excited to use it and see the results :)

Replies

• HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    I've always stuck to shaving, but I don't come from a very hairy family. I can go a week without shaving and no one will notice lol

Edit: Come to think of it, I tried Nair once, but wasn't a fan...
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Umm, those draw blood... If you have a lot of time, try the nono. It works, just takes like 3 hours to do my lower legs, but lasts a few weeks. I went back to mostly shaving. Lasers are not worth the money or pain to me.
  • Waxing
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    QUITE PAINFULL AT TIMES:cry:
  • alison2429
    alison2429 Posts: 236 Member
    I have an epilator and it is great for under arms - BUT it hurts like hell if you have shaved previously. I do use it on my legs but it takes ages and you can miss hairs. When I am going on holiday I have my legs waxed - but this is now less painful since using the epilator.

Good luck.

Alison
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    shave =) Use coochy from Pure Romance <3 my favorite stuff to shave with... regular conditioner works too. I HATE waxing!
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    I just do the good ol' shaving and shaving cream. lol I've tried nair too and it did work out ok but i didn't want to sit and wait for it to work. lol
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    I found the epilator way to painful and it caused lots of ingrown hairs.....I stick with shaving. The only hair removal cream I like is Avon's Skin So Soft one as it doesn't smell so bad I want to vomit. I find wax also causes the ingrowing hair problem too...but it depends on your hairiness etc I guess!
  • emg9
    emg9 Posts: 112
    hmm interesting. well i'll see how it goes i guess, if all turns bad i guess i'll return to shaving, :( ha thanks everyone
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    I have very sensitive skin but i found an amazing wax

Being arab means i need to f'n wax LOL shaving lasts like a day and it grows back 600x thicker, ew.

So i wax all of me! It may hurt at first but u get used to it. It dosent hurt me anywhere now, :bigsmile:

Hope i helped in any way......?

*Edit : if you can afford laser, you should go for a "test" spot, where they do a small area of your body to how you the results and see how you react to it. I got my under arms done, LOVE IT!*