Post-baby weight.... 14 months on!

Options
Hello everyone, I had my son 14 months ago and have lost 2.5 stones but still have a good 3 more to lose. Thought I would join in and read about other people's experiences to keep myself motivated. I am planning on doing slimfast and running 3 times a week. I'm feeling huge and miserable at the moment. I kept a lot of pre-pregnancy clothes thinking I would be back in them at least by now but they all went to charity over the weekend. My husband also put on loads of weight over the last 2 years and we're both trying to get back to somewhere near the weight we were when we first met! Put it this way, I now weigh what he did when we first met : / Looking forward to meeting and getting to know people in similar situations.

Replies

• mirandamayhem
    Options
    Hey and welcome!
  • CherryPie606
    CherryPie606 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome sweetie : )
    I've lost 3st since Jan using MFP. My little boy has just turned one so a big lump of that was pregnancy weight.
    Good luck! You can do it x
  • standupjuno
    standupjuno Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you : ) I ate for about 10 when I was pregnant so only have myself to blame! I love reading about others' weight loss stories, keeps me going when all I want to do is shove a donut in my face!!
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Mom of two here. You guys can do it! I kept my first baby's weight with me for about a year after he was born! Still crazy to think what a sodapop fiend I was. As soon as I cut that out alone,,, I started losing. I never touch the stuff now. Not even the diet version!
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hi, im a mum to 2 boys, 2.5yrs and 1 yr old. Im down to 10st 2lbs from 12st 12lbs when he was born so almost 3st gone. I want to get down another 1-1.5st but im getting there. Im also the weight I was when I met my partner so its all going well. When I was pregnant the only things that would stay down were sweet foods, so I ate too many sweets and chocolate and thats how I gained 3st with each baby lol. Your doing great and you will be back to that goal weight soon x