Back again!!!!

Options
I had joined the site a while ago but haven't been on in a while. Have since gained more weight and have now decided it is REALLY time to do something about it. My goal weight is 135 pounds...I have a long way to go!!!

On a Happy note, I have been smoke free for 1 year, 2 months, and 2 days!!!

I have bought myself a weighted, fitness hula hoop to help slim my mid section. It is said that you can burn up to 600 calories an hour with a hoop...we'll see!!!

200963.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• anastasia
    Options
    Let me know how it goes with the hoop. I am also back here again- altjough I ave only gained 2 pounds since August. I feel like I have these fits and spurts of energy and renewed commitment- I have decided on a few small changes. Finally, after years of trying I have gotten off cream in my coffee and am drinking it with ff milk. I also have stopped smoking, and I eat a healthy breakfast everyday. I am also trying to walk every morning ...today it is raining :( time to get wet!!!!
    Good luck on your new leaf and congrats on the smoke free living!
  • fortiter00
    fortiter00 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I know few adults who can hula hoop, so that is great if it works for you. Some of my students could do it for an entire recess period without stopping. It can be alot of fun, enjoy and welcome back.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou:
    Congratulations on quitting smoking for over a year now! :drinker: I quit years ago, and especially with the price constantly going up, I am soooooo glad I did! :noway:
    I LOVE hula hooping too, though mine isn't a weighted one. I tried one of those at a Curves once. I prefer my skinny, lightweight one! I should dust it off and use it again, it's been awhile! Thanks for reminding me about it! :wink: