HRM.....best and easiest to use???

Options
tlnurse
tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
Sooooooo......a bunch of people on here have recommended a HRM.....I have never used one before. What would you recommend that is the best aned easiest to use and easiest to read?

Replies

• mmcgille
    mmcgille Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    LOVE my Polar FT4. Super easy to use. I just wore out the battery after 1.5 yrs. Afraid I was going to have to buy a new one, but I was able to buy a new battery and o-ring, and it works good as new. Would definitely buy this again.
  • nuttyfamily
    nuttyfamily Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I have the basic Polar FT4.

My two main uses is to see the cal burn but also to monitor my HR on my runs and it accomplishes both of these for me.
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    LOVE my Polar FT4. Super easy to use. I just wore out the battery after 1.5 yrs. Afraid I was going to have to buy a new one, but I was able to buy a new battery and o-ring, and it works good as new. Would definitely buy this again.

Where do they sell the Polar FT4?
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options

Where do they sell the Polar FT4?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Buy+polar+ft4+cheap
  • mmcgille
    mmcgille Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I got mine at Academy, but I bet they would have it at almost any sporting goods store. You can also buy them online.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I got mine at heartreatmonitorsusa.com. Free shipping. I'm expecting it in the mail any day. I ordered a polar ft4. I just want to do some basic monitoring when I exercise - especially when I do Hip Hop or Zumba dancing.
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    The Polar FT4 and FT7 are very easy to use, basic entry-level models. I've been using an ft7 for more than a year.