Hi I'm New here!

Options
Hi everyone my name is Selene and I am new on this site...I find it hard to lose weight as I really love good food but for the first time I am trying really hard to eat healthy and I have actually managed to lose a couple of kilos...Still a couple more to go and during the festivities its even harder dont u think???

Replies

• Mommabee
    Mommabee Posts: 103
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! Yes, the holidays do make it much harder! But I've found that the longer I have been eating healthy the less the "unhealthy" foods appeal to me. Oh they look good and tempt me and I will indulge,but then I feel awful! Not just mentally (guilt!) but I actually feel physically ill! Now the trick is remembering how I will feel BEFORE I give in and have that piece of pie or cake or cookie, sigh, the list goes on!
    Again, welcome aboard, this is a great site, it makes eating healthy fun and there are tons of great people here!
    Hugs!:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Selene and I am new on this site...I find it hard to lose weight as I really love good food but for the first time I am trying really hard to eat healthy and I have actually managed to lose a couple of kilos...Still a couple more to go and during the festivities its even harder dont u think???

Hi Selene, welcome! :flowerforyou:
    You are sooooo going to love MFP, with all it's wonderful tools, and awesome, supportive members! :love:
    I've just gotta warn you of ONE thing though, MFP can be VERY, VERY addicting! :laugh: :smile: