80 POUNDS PROGRESS BEFORE AND AFTER PIC

Options
12346»

Replies

• AmyS1975
    AmyS1975 Posts: 143
    Options
    Great words of wisdom! Thank you for inspiring us ... You look amazing!
  • chocolatenibbler
    Options
    As someone who has only just started on here, your pictures are an inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing them. You look fabulous.
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! -WELL DONE:happy:
  • MizzTweezy
    MizzTweezy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    As someone who has only just started on here, your pictures are an inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing them. You look fabulous.

I actually have been on here for a while, but can't remember my email I used and can't log in with my other account.. which saddens me a bit because I had some great friends on there.. Hoping they will see my picture and recognize me and find me again... Miss them to pieces... sucks really, that's what happens when you don't log on for 5 months and have a million email accounts.. uggh.. I may have overcome some of the weight issues,, but the memory thing.. well now that's a totally different issue.. lol... So PLEASE my friends if you remember me... add me!!!

and now I just reread your post, meaning you just got here.. ha.. gosh I need more coffee this morning.. lol... Well welcome :) nice to have you
  • Winwin101
    Winwin101 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!! You look fantastic! You are truly an inspiration to us all.
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    You have done amazingly! And look so fantastic! Well done!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look fabulous!
  • MaryRose84
    MaryRose84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    awesome job ... looking great!!
  • Jackieonappy
    Jackieonappy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • ELIZEDAMON
    ELIZEDAMON Posts: 10
    Options
    You look amazing. And thank you for the words. I am desperatly trying to get up again.
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awsome job!
  • kimmerkay
    kimmerkay Posts: 110
    Options
    You look great!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You look AH-Mazing
  • stankkyy
    stankkyy Posts: 2
    Options
    Amazing. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!